All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't steel not do a part of their routine before the dance?
And I do now remember cali performing their full pyramid at Jamz. My bad
Stingrays teams performed twice that weekend, their Friday night performance was for "Ray Day" (i.e. their showcase and probably the incomplete routine you are referring to) and their Saturday performance was a full-out routine for the Encore championships.

Here's video of their full routine:

Didn't steel not do a part of their routine before the dance?
And I do now remember cali performing their full pyramid at Jamz. My bad

I think steel did their full pyramid but it didn't hit. I'm not sure though because the video posted was in 2 parts.

BTW I wasn't trying to be rude or call you out or anyone for that matter. I was just stating that I think for the most part ALMOST all the large coeds have shown full out routines.

I think steel did their full pyramid but it didn't hit. I'm not sure though because the video posted was in 2 parts.

BTW I wasn't trying to be rude or call you out or anyone for that matter. I was just stating that I think for the most part ALMOST all the large coeds have shown full out routines.
Patiently waiting for TGLC's pyramid and dance sections..... we'll get to see many large coed teams compete for the first time this weekend including Steel, Coed Elite and Spirit Athletics Affliction at WSF & TGLC and Eagles at Queen of Nile. (*Excitement level is through the roof*).

I know. I don't take offense to anyone's comments here. Lol. I know I come off as rude plenty. Haha

Loving stunts and pyramid! Didn't follow this team much last year but I'm defiantly going to keep my eye on them now

I was thinking the same thing! Last year they were a small senior team and if I'm completely honest I didn't even give them any second thought. This looks to be a team that can compete though, I'm excited to watch them throughout the season!

I'm not making excuses for anyone, but cp says the jumps are the most tiring part of the routine.
Jumps are killer! I'm not sure why they're so draining in a routine but for whatever reason it feels like they take all my energy. :confused: It seems like it should be stunts or tumbling doing that!

i will hold on warriors until i see them do a fullout at a competition.

lady lightning has my heart once again. i know everyone is like oh expected more. but i will say their 1 to fulls in the opening made me happy.. they were ACTUAL layed out fulls from what i saw kudos to them.

and it breaks my heart to see fab5 as SS now. i fell in love with them as med. coed its just not the same for me :-(

Back