All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone seen a video of Stingrays Pink floating around? Always one of my favorite level 2 teams to watch and would love to see them.

ECE M5

I feel like they're ready to be the dark horse of that division. So much potential in this routine. And those motions before jumps are everything.

Love love love! Thank you to whoever choreographed this routine for actually putting some time and effort into thinking about transitions! Rarely does anyone choreograph them anymore! This is amazing!

This is just a tease haha, i wanna know what they're gonna do. Are you affiliated with TG?

Yes, I coached at TG Miami for 5 years, and now I coach at TG Orlando. And yes, as someone else posted on here, I'm one of the coaches for Angels. We are thrilled to have Taylor on the team, she's a very talented athlete and a sweet girl as well. Having her on Angels has certainly enhanced our routine, and I hope you all enjoy the changes we've made. We're scheduled to perform this weekend, but we recently had a girl break her thumb so we're trying to rework the routine with a fill-in (the stress!). If we still decide to perform this weekend, there will definitely be elements that are watered down. We also have a girl who tore her ACL in the summer who has just gotten cleared to be back on the team, so she will be marking her tumbling spots since she's not quite back in the shape she should be to tumble full out. Oh the glories of coaching! Injuries galore! ... But I assure you that Angels will be in full steam come NCA! We know that we won't necessarily be the team with the most difficulty in each category, but we'll still hang with the big dogs in the division, and above all else, we really just want to put out a fun-watching, entertaining routine for everyone to enjoy. So stay tuned for NCA! :)

Correct. We had a flyer and a base quit with two practices left to go. We were really proud of them, they didn't miss a beat really. This was first place, best overall choreography and best of level 5.

We just finished practice today and have made some permanent personnel changes to officially deal with the vacancies from last week and that pyramid just got a lot more difficult. They've got a little while to work on it, they don't compete again for about 3 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were good!!

Yes, I coached at TG Miami for 5 years, and now I coach at TG Orlando. And yes, as someone else posted on here, I'm one of the coaches for Angels. We are thrilled to have Taylor on the team, she's a very talented athlete and a sweet girl as well. Having her on Angels has certainly enhanced our routine, and I hope you all enjoy the changes we've made. We're scheduled to perform this weekend, but we recently had a girl break her thumb so we're trying to rework the routine with a fill-in (the stress!). If we still decide to perform this weekend, there will definitely be elements that are watered down. We also have a girl who tore her ACL in the summer who has just gotten cleared to be back on the team, so she will be marking her tumbling spots since she's not quite back in the shape she should be to tumble full out. Oh the glories of coaching! Injuries galore! ... But I assure you that Angels will be in full steam come NCA! We know that we won't necessarily be the team with the most difficulty in each category, but we'll still hang with the big dogs in the division, and above all else, we really just want to put out a fun-watching, entertaining routine for everyone to enjoy. So stay tuned for NCA! :)
I hope everyone gets better soon! Cant wait to see you guys perform again :)

Awwww... Love this! Gotta shout out to my godCP at 1:12...get it, girl! (Cp14 backs her in that). I think the thing I like the most is you can see just how stunning those Reigncat and RoyalCat uniforms are in this video! And our coaches...I just freaking adore these guys so much.

Awwww... Love this! Gotta shout out to my godCP at 1:12...get it, girl! (Cp14 backs her in that). I think the thing I like the most is you can see just how stunning those Reigncat and RoyalCat uniforms are in this video! And our coaches...I just freaking adore these guys so much.

CP14 looks so happy. I'm glad she found a home and got her love for cheer back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back