All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not that I expected them to be bad, but this was much better than I expected. they look great! My only complaint is how many of them aren't jumping... which may only stand out to me because of the side view, but there are too many of them standing around and only 2 that tumble right after that I could see the need for them to be out of jumps.

why competing with 22 though? Since they nugget most things and just stand there for stunts I'm not sure what their purpose is?
They were just exhibition this past weekend - due to fill- ins and injuries. (I am close to a mom whose daughter was filling in). I am sure by NCA they will have all that worked out. I can't speak for the jumps - but it may have been some of the ones filling in that didn't jump.

Unpopular opinion but i think Cali IO6 will have a hard time if they don't step up their game , looking at Ladykatz and Viqueens there is a lot more skill involved and i am sure Golden Girls are out for blood too again this season. I'm not trying to take away from the talent of the Team i was just expecting a little more i guess. But then again there are already some IO6 Teams out there in Cali with CF Aztecs, OC Neon and PCM so its probably not that easy to field another Level 6 Team. And somehow i feel like the routine was watered down , so we will see what happens
Agree, their stunting is nowhere near the other top teams. I do like their choreography a lot, I hope they can step up their stunting until Worlds.

Does anyone know if CheerForce has their IO6 team Lady Aztecs this year? I loved them last season.

Agree, their stunting is nowhere near the other top teams. I do like their choreography a lot, I hope they can step up their stunting until Worlds.

Does anyone know if CheerForce has their IO6 team Lady Aztecs this year? I loved them last season.
Yeah SDSU Aztecs just got back from UCA nationals yesterday and the majority of CF Aztecs is from the all girl team so they start after nationals. They have choreo with Ray Jasper on friday!

Actually day two was a much better performance, but you all are not the only one's that didn't like it. The judges didn't like it either. We were trying to do something different that just didn't work. It will be changed before our next Nationals and I expect a much better performance from Generals BOTH DAYS. As for the opening into the baskets....... it is different, but so far the judges have loved that part of the routine so we are going to keep it for now. Hopefully you all will like the routine we put on the floor in two weeks much better.
I love the intro baskets! Its different, but its a good different. Its good that you guys tested out something different, though! Can't wait to see Generals more this season!!!

Back