All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't see how brandon can outscore smoed if they both hit. Maybe the dance section, but they have never had a good dance imo. They're like the senior elite of their division when it comes to dances (yeah i just went there..).

I don't agree with you at all. I think Brandon has it all over smoed this year. I have not seen a team with technique like Brandon in awhile. Brandons stunt,tumbling,baskets and pyramid technique is so much better than smoeds in my opinion. They make it look so easy. Watching the smoed video it seems like they never really hit anything precisely.

I know its still a little early and things could change but right now IMO theres no comparing Brandon to smoed.

For a team to dance to Burnin' Up..your dance should probably do more than fizzle..

Same for Black Ops- it's like the spent all their choreo points in the opening few counts of the routine and had nothing left for dance. It's such a dynamic routine that to end on such a flat note was jarring.

And apparently I need to say this til I'm blue in the face- SE and Orange (who often are criticized for their dances) have BOTH beaten the dances that 'slay'. Probably because they don't look super messy with extra flailing.

^ Left side of the screen at 1:34 - I feel like I've seen a lot of those tumbling incidents this year. At least they usually do go high enough to clear the other person ... but if she wasn't so directly under him mid-flip, it could've ended ugly

^ Left side of the screen at 1:34 - I feel like I've seen a lot of those tumbling incidents this year. At least they usually do go high enough to clear the other person ... but if she wasn't so directly under him mid-flip, it could've ended ugly
I don't know, nothing will ever scare me as bad as that Aces video from last year. That made me never want to blindly tumble backwards again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my 2 cents on super six.

im still very sad that power doesn't have the talent pool like they used to have a great worlds caliber team.

We have been in the process of rebuilding for some time now. This team is really our R5 that we allowed to compete in Senior 5 for a bid. We graduate only two athletes over the next two seasons. The majority of our athletes are 15 and younger and have been together since they were on J3.

Rebuilding takes time and we refuse to go about it any other way than building within our own program and staying true to our style and brand. We have some awesome athletes/parents and are very proud of their accomplishment this season! Give us some time and we will do our best to deliver what people have come to expect of our program.

Am I counting right? 9 boys? Did they have a girl get hurt or something last minute?

We had the base of the center stunt break her hand a few weeks ago. We didn't have enough time to fill the spot and re-choreograph before this comp so your boy @worldchampME went on the floor with our team, lol. Fixed everything the day after and we're excited for spirit sports this weekend :)

This is my cp’s medium coed team from this past weekend. I completely agree about the division being very deep. These kids are working so hard at meeting small goals every week but their ultimate goal is making finals at Worlds. I truly believe that seeing so much good competition in the division has been good for them. They know it’s a tough road but that hasn’t stopped them from pushing towards that end goal.

Back