All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think standing up for my kids or another gym is negative. I'm going to defend my kids when I see negative posts

I love watching your teams, and your junior 2 is one of the most creative routines I have ever seen. But I don't believe my pointing out of crossovers constitutes as a "negative post". I don't mind crossovers. I coach at a small gym with eight teams. The gym I coach at has several crossovers, but all are true to the level they are crossing over to in some aspect. Only one started the season out as a planned crossover, the others are due to injuries or from athletes leaving after choreography. We may have a couple crossovers, but we do not place athletes with fulls or doubles on the youth 2 I coach. And there were not tucks or layouts on the junior 1 that I coach when the season started. My teams have been successful this season and the athletes are true to their level. The problem with crossovers for me is with girls crossing over from level 5 to level 2. Was there no other team for these girls to cross over to? A junior 3 or 4 even? I honestly don't know, I'm not familiar with the specific teams your program has. Your posts were uncalled for. I did not see one post attacking your program.

Sorry that this is all over the place, I hate posting from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dont feel bad in the slightest for asking my question which could be to partially blame. I asked a question it got answered.. of couse given the fact that everyone these days is always on the defense.. someone got offended. That person being the gym owner ? If thats what I am gathering, then there are ways to go about defending your program and sticking up for it. My questions and @Kris10boo's obervations could have been cleared up with a lot less attitude and so for that I do not feel bad. I didnt say anything mean nor did Kris10boo. Simply having a discussion - It seems as though she is offended that she made such an observation by watching the video closely.. well.. isnt that what this thread is for ? To watch videos, offer constructive input and discuss routines? Afterall, this is a forum..

I don't think you should feel bad for asking if there is crossovers on the team, I didn't think it was rude or disrespectful to ask that.

Emeralds are amazing and so fun to watch, I actually made my cp watch them last night and told her that's how you put on a show, the thing that I enjoyed the most was their energy on stage.
I'm getting a bit of déjà vu reading this thread though, this reminds me of The Who drama that happened on the boards a few seasons back.

Oh sweet Jesus, my daughter is on Cali Jr Black this year! Please let's not have of THAT drama at NCA this time.

Last edited:
Can we get back to the videos? I think I remember there being a crossover thread a while back. I don't like them but to each their own. Now videos!! I appreciate that people are posting lower level videos also!! Don't get me wrong, I love level 5 routines, but the creativity in the lower levels nowadays are insane! I almost feel that many level 5 routines look very similar (especially skill wise), and that there's more variety in the lower levels! I never thought I'd say that when I competed level 5 back in the day.

I'm just thrilled that lower level teams are getting recognized here. And the creativity and performance level of jersey emeralds is beyond amazing. Fantastic job putting that routine together!!
Can we have more people post their lower level routines?

Someone posted ours a while back and not one word was said about it (J2). But over 800 views later, I chose to set it on private. I figured with NCA coming up and all...

Are you guys allowed to post your routines? We aren't allowed to share them anywhere until the season is over! Although at least one performance is on youtube from the event organizer page so I don't see why we can't share when it's already public on youtube.

I'm actually extremely surprised by this.[/QUOTE]

As the mother of the owner of Jersey All Stars I am going to respond, I do find some of your constant comments a little rude and I would hope she would respond and defend her gym. She has worked hard since the age of 18 to build this gym to almost 200 athletes and I am extremely proud of her. Especially being 20 minutes away from WC who we hold the upmost respect for. Amanda takes pride in all of her teams from mini to restricted 12 in all. Each one of her teams is maxed to the score sheet and are very successful so we do not have to stack one team with crossovers to win. Every team in our gym has a great routine and great talent, Amanda and her sister choreograph Every Jersey routine and make time to be at all teams practices, so yes she will get a little defensive if it feels like some people are trying to make her look bad. As any coach would know it takes a lot of time and dedication to the sport to achieve a successful program. She fights for all of her teams at competitions not just one. For any one trying to pick out crossovers make sure you scrutinize every gym and have close ups of all of their teams. We wouldn't of posted videos if we were trying to hide such few crossovers. I am going to post the video of Emeralds from last season with 1 level 5 athletes and please tell me the difference in what you see. I am also going to post a few of our videos this season to show how each team is just as talented for that individual level they are in without it being stacked. Sorry for the mother in me coming out.
Emeralds from 2013- 2014

small youth 1 -
small youth 2 -
Large Jr 2 -
small jr 3 -
small jr 4 - Jersey All Stars Kryptonite L4 Small Junior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube
Large sr 3 - Jersey All Stars Mint L3 Large Senior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube
Sr 4 - Jersey All Stars Diamonds L4 Small Senior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube

I'm a HUGE jersey fan. Love every single teams routines! And the fact that they do all choreo in house makes it even more impressive! Props to them! And they also happen to be the nicest people too! My senior 3 and their senior 3 met up at a comp and became instant friends and sister teams.

Someone posted ours a while back and not one word was said about it (J2). But over 800 views later, I chose to set it on private. I figured with NCA coming up and all...

You should post Junior Black on the lower level video thread, they are fabulous! I wish we had a video thread for each level, I know there is a Level 2 thread floating around somewhere but I would love to see some level 1 videos and level 3 also ;)

Here is my Junior level 1 from last weekend in Omaha! They won their division and were second in line for grand champions of level 1. I've never posted any videos of my teams on here so I'll admit to being a little nervous to post this haha. Sorry for the bad angle! There is a better one of facebook but I think the parent that posted it might have a private profile.

I would post my youth 2 but they got new everything last night so I'll wait to post the new version until after their next competition.

As the mother of the owner of Jersey All Stars I am going to respond, I do find some of your constant comments a little rude and I would hope she would respond and defend her gym. She has worked hard since the age of 18 to build this gym to almost 200 athletes and I am extremely proud of her. Especially being 20 minutes away from WC who we hold the upmost respect for. Amanda takes pride in all of her teams from mini to restricted 12 in all. Each one of her teams is maxed to the score sheet and are very successful so we do not have to stack one team with crossovers to win. Every team in our gym has a great routine and great talent, Amanda and her sister choreograph Every Jersey routine and make time to be at all teams practices, so yes she will get a little defensive if it feels like some people are trying to make her look bad. As any coach would know it takes a lot of time and dedication to the sport to achieve a successful program. She fights for all of her teams at competitions not just one. For any one trying to pick out crossovers make sure you scrutinize every gym and have close ups of all of their teams. We wouldn't of posted videos if we were trying to hide such few crossovers. I am going to post the video of Emeralds from last season with 1 level 5 athletes and please tell me the difference in what you see. I am also going to post a few of our videos this season to show how each team is just as talented for that individual level they are in without it being stacked. Sorry for the mother in me coming out.

Just a reminder, please consider how you both are representing your gym. This is an over the top reaction that is tarnishing your reputation. Note that I did not say that your use of crossovers was hurting it; but that you representation on this page is.

The Emeralds and Jersey All Stars were receiving accolades from FB like I have NEVER seen a level 2 get. Your daughter was getting praise for her choreography and stunting. The truth is people asking about crossovers is not out of line. You could have professionally stated how many there are and reminded everyone that small- medium gyms need to utilize crossovers to be competitive. @Kris10boo did not deserve any of the shade that you are trying to throw, especially since she complimented your program first, both here and on her personal media site. Standing up for yourself is one thing, but your point is made much better with facts and not this silliness.

Here is my Junior level 1 from last weekend in Omaha! They won their division and were second in line for grand champions of level 1. I've never posted any videos of my teams on here so I'll admit to being a little nervous to post this haha. Sorry for the bad angle! There is a better one of facebook but I think the parent that posted it might have a private profile.

I would post my youth 2 but they got new everything last night so I'll wait to post the new version until after their next competition.

They are such cuties and I love their unis! Good job coach [emoji4]

Back