All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll try not to be rude as well, just trying to find the right way to say this.

Agreed that BSB and Smoed are the perennial front runners in Small Coed, but I still see medium coed as the deepest (and hence toughest) division in all star cheer. If you think about the top ten small coed teams I can think of 6-7 that are "definite finals teams" annually and then I sort of hunt around for the next three based on who's got it going on that year. But for me, rockstar was always one of those teams that would obviously make finals in small coed.

I don't feel the same way about medium coed. I feel like there are probably 11-13 teams at any given time that could make finals....which means one of those deserving teams (or more) isn't making it. That division is just DEEP. And yes, there's no front runner (I don't think) on any day, it's anyone's game among probably 5-7 teams. I mean look at ECE last year. And on another day it could've been black ops (either of them) royalty, odyssey, reign etc etc etc .

I think moving into medium coed is a decision not to be taken lightly. If they added ten kids with combos to double and 4 more guys that can coed stunt like a boss, then it's a good move. But if you can't max out skills and numbers in that division, it's going to be a hard change to make and see the same kind of perennial success that Beatles has seen in Small Coed.

But the bottom line is they know what's best for their team and program and if they made the decision to move, they must have a good reason to do so. So I say good luck to them! Best wishes, I love watching medium coed so I'll enjoy another new contender to mix up that division even more. It's like ACC basketball, don't try to predict it because anyone can win on any day.

Yes. You said everything I was thinking.

Beatles got 2nd at worlds in 2013 and 3rd in 2014. They had my favorite routine in small coed last year and would have done a lot better, likely top 3, if they had hit. So it's not like they weren't doing well. I'm gonna miss them in small coed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Beatles got 2nd at worlds in 2013 and 3rd in 2014. They had my favorite routine in small coed last year and would have done a lot better, likely top 3, if they had hit. So it's not like they weren't doing well. I'm gonna miss them in small coed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly I think Beatles got 5th at worlds 2014? Because didn't LACF get bronze that year? But they did have a fall in 2014 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stingray Allstars just had re-tryouts for an international open team again, hopefully enough females tried out this time round. Apparently Electric couldn't happen because they couldn't get enough females during the regular tryout period.

Back