Sapphire- Senior 4
Black Diamond- Small Coed Restricted 5
Smoke- Small Senior Coed 5

Cartersville Rays
Steam- Small Junior 1
Blaze- Junior 2
Breeze- Junior 3
Granite- Small senior 4

Not 100% sure on JC rays. Hope I didn't miss any team!
Wow, I did not know JC had so mNy teams!

CEA Raleigh (posted publicly by Kelly Helton)

Tiny 1
Youth 2
Youth 4
Junior 1
Junior 3lite
SJX (junior 5)
Senior Sparkle (2)
Senior 4.2
Senior 3lite
Senior 4 all-girl
Smoex
IAG (going for gold and stacked)
SSX
Either small IOC 5 or restricted 5 is a possibility...seeking more senior aged level 5 athletes to fill these spots.

Rays Marietta Full List
Grape- Tiny 1
Coconut- Large Mini 2
Mango- Small Youth 1
Red- Youth 2
Black- Large Youth 3
Yellow- Large Youth 4
Gray- Large Junior 2
Scarlet- Large Junior 3
Fire- Small Junior 3
Platinum- Large Junior 4
Royal- Large Junior Coed? Restricted 5
Green- Large Junior 5
Rose- Senior 1 (usually large not sure)
Pink- Senior 2 (again large not sure this season)
Lime- Large Senior 3
Ice- Small Senior 4
UV- Large Senior 4.2
Navy- Large Senior Coed 4
Sugar- Small Senior Restricted 5
Spice- Large Senior Restricted 5
Apple- Small Senior 5
Peach- Medium Senior 5
Orange- Large Senior 5
Steel- Large Senior Coed 5
Electric- Division/Team formed in summer
No Teal. I died a little inside. :(

CEA Raleigh (posted publicly by Kelly Helton)

Tiny 1
Youth 2
Youth 4
Junior 1
Junior 3lite
SJX (junior 5)
Senior Sparkle (2)
Senior 4.2
Senior 3lite
Senior 4 all-girl
Smoex
IAG (going for gold and stacked)
SSX
Either small IOC 5 or restricted 5 is a possibility...seeking more senior aged level 5 athletes to fill these spots.
Okay question. And hopefully this doesn't sound dumb but is senior 3lite going to continue to redo routines from senior elite or are they just keeping the name?

My question is where did the name "Jet" Rays come from? All the other names from JC Rays are stones (except for Smoke :cheering:) and Jet. I get Smoke bc of Brett, but why Jet?

Okay question. And hopefully this doesn't sound dumb but is senior 3lite going to continue to redo routines from senior elite or are they just keeping the name?
I'm not qualified to answer that. I can say historically however they like to have tribute teams. The season before this one (in 2013-2014) they had a Mini 2 team called "Small Mini X" that used the 2013 SSX music (and a similar, but scaled down routine). I'm assuming Junior 3lite and Senior 3lite will continue to be tribute teams, but don't quote me on that! :)

I'm not qualified to answer that. I can say historically however they like to have tribute teams. The season before this one (in 2013-2014) they had a Mini 2 team called "Small Mini X" that used the 2013 SSX music (and a similar, but scaled down routine). I'm assuming Junior 3lite and Senior 3lite will continue to be tribute teams, but don't quote me on that! :)

I would not pay to be on a tribute team lol.

Is smoex small coed if not please have a killer small coed team cea is love to see them in that division out of Raleigh kerneverville or charlotte

No you are reading too much into this. This has not happened to me. And I am also not "salty". Not sure exactly what that means but I don't think it was a compliment.
I have been coaching for many years. I also have 2 daughters that cheered and are now coaching.
I am just saying that I personally think it's crazy to have an athlete go completely across the country to join another gym. That is my opinion. If my own kids had asked me that the answer would have been NO!
I am lucky to coach in a great gym. I am extremely passionate about the sport along with every other coach in my gym. We have amazing kids that we are fortunate to coach.
I do understand that some kids don't have great gyms near them and if they are not happy at their gym then by all means go somewhere where you will be. I just personally would not allow my child to uproot themselves and go across the country to cheer. It's just my opinion.
Okay so it is okay for kids to seek out programs that fit their needs or meet their expectations regardless of location but you would prefer to see them stay local and you would never let your kids do it?

That scenario seems to make sense to me. Originally it sounded like you were saying kids kids should basically never change programs and remain loyal their entire career whether that particular program was meeting the needs and expectations of the athlete which you have to agree sounds kind of silly which is why I was asking.

Purely hypothetical but say I'm athlete from California so that your program was the best fit for them and they were good, would you turn them away because they should stay local or would you accept them because they would benefit your program?

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Back