All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are 17+ year olds at the summit anyway. Seniors teams. Up to 18 years of age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im fully aware, but I'm talking about the over 18 year olds mainly. Who have legal access to alcohol and drugs. Worlds was not a pretty sight for kids. I can't imagine that being brought to summit.

Im not sure how i feel about 17 and older kids attending summit because of how worlds athletes around the age of 17-25 act when at the allstar resort the night after competition is over......Im on an IOC4 this season and i was at worlds 2015.... definitely wouldn't want my younger athletes 16 and younger around that vibe....

Even though i would love to compete at Summit. I dont think its a great idea, and only for that reason.

I see it clashing.
I can see your point. Unfortunately you bring up an issue that has yet to be solved.

**By a show of pictures, who has worn their kids cheer uniform?**

Reactions: ian
While I love the name Jade (and the color) I'm a tad confused on why they picked it. Haven't they always had team names that centered around their colors? Pink, black, platinum, rouge, silver, chrome, etc all seem to fit within their red, black, and white thing they have going on. I mean gold isn't one of those colors but I think of gold as more of an accent to their colors so I excuse golden girls. Jade seems so out of place :p is jade from their new gym?

i love gymtyme. But what happened to gymtyme rouge, are they no longer small senior. i find it odd how the never have been able or try to form a team in the other divisions outside of international anymore.
When rouge was a team, they were all seniors, super seniors & maybe 1 junior if I remember correctly. Platinum was stacked with great talent this past year. Idk what happened that they went back to small coed.

I don't care for the team name by itself (Jade) it just sounds like a person's name to me...

But it flows so smoothly with Gymtyme *heart eyes*

When rouge was a team, they were all seniors, super seniors & maybe 1 junior if I remember correctly. Platinum was stacked with great talent this past year. Idk what happened that they went back to small coed.

Over half the team were UL freshman and aged out.

Jade is a pretty color so it'll be interesting to see how they incorporate that with the gym's colors. Glad Golden Girl's are back.

Stars Vipers as seen on their Instagram. I'm not sure on small or large because I didn't count the numbers.

Mini 1- sneaky snakes
Youth 1- pythons
Youth 2- pure poison
Junior 2- rattler reign
Youth 3- hydra 3
Junior 3- red hot mambas
Senior 3- fierce boas
Senior 4- Diamondbacks
Senior 5R- royal Cobras

We are also having a worlds team this year

Small coed IOC5 -
Anacondas

They look good just from what I saw the other night! So excited for them!!

We are also having a worlds team this year

Small coed IOC5 -
Anacondas

They look good just from what I saw the other night! So excited for them!!

If they don't use Nicki's or Sir Mix A lot's version of the song in their music I will be so upset [emoji23]

Last edited:
If they don't use Nicki's or MC Hammer's version of the song in their music I will be so upset [emoji23]

I was thinking the same thing! That would be a really good dance song for an open team!
@TheVipersMom is this Stars' first worlds team? I've only been in cheer a few years but every time I watch one of their teams I think about how much I'd like to see them at worlds!

I was thinking the same thing! That would be a really good dance song for an open team!
@TheVipersMom is this Stars' first worlds team? I've only been in cheer a few years but every time I watch one of their teams I think about how much I'd like to see them at worlds!
Yes it would be their first worlds team!! I can't believe it's really happening!!

Their choreo is next month with Ray Jasper, I'm curious to see what they will be dancing to but I wouldn't be surprised if it was that song. I guess we will see lol

Reactions: ian
Yes it would be their first worlds team!! I can't believe it's really happening!!

Their choreo is next month with Ray Jasper, I'm curious to see what they will be dancing to but I wouldn't be surprised if it was that song. I guess we will see lol

Yay! Ever since I first saw them I've wanted to see them with a worlds team. You just know it's going to be strongly competitive, because every one of their teams is. Looking forward to seeing them!

Back