All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are there crossovers between the two teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The team isn't final yet, there is about 10-12guys total trying out for 4 male spots

One of the boys trying out is on our R5

Of the girls trying out for anacondas the open team
Only 2 of the girls that were there are from the r5

So as of now a total of 3 are trying out that are already on Cobras.

Whatever happens I know they will stay under the nca allowed crossover numbers since all our teams compete there.

The team isn't final yet, there is about 10-12guys total trying out for 4 male spots

Whatever happens I know they will stay under the nca allowed crossover numbers since all our teams compete there.

That's awesome that you guys have enough athletes to be able to field both terms with few crossovers! I love watching all the routines coming from Stars and I'm looking forward to seeing them as well [emoji4]

aw why not large coed with that many boys? if they're all talented of course. stars always does a great job with the team placements so I trust them... but sad so many guys would be turned away!

If they don't use Nicki's or MC Hammer's version of the song in their music I will be so upset [emoji23]

Are you writing about Sir Mix-a-lot's Baby Got Back song? I am trying to figure out what MC Hammer's song they must use...

Yeah I was I just got them confused [emoji23] lmao

Thank you for the quick clarification, I was sitting over here trying to match any and Every MC Hammer song...hmm, I thought you were writing about 'Too Legit to Quit' or 'You Can't Touch this', which by the way are all good tunes too..

aw why not large coed with that many boys? if they're all talented of course. stars always does a great job with the team placements so I trust them... but sad so many guys would be turned away!
I don't think they think if they take all the boys that they would be competitive enough in that division with the boys who are trying out.

Trust me- I'm an advocate for the larger coed team, but they don't want to make a team of it doesn't have the ability to finish at the very top of the division even if it is our first year having it.

They know nothing is guaranteed as far as results but they want to do their best

I don't think they think if they take all the boys that they would be competitive enough in that division with the boys who are trying out.

Trust me- I'm an advocate for the larger coed team, but they don't want to make a team of it doesn't have the ability to finish at the very top of the division even if it is our first year having it.

They know nothing is guaranteed as far as results but they want to do their best

Being first year going Worlds eligible it doesn't surprise me they are going small. They move cautiously and I would agree going large their first year would be pushing the boundaries for them a bit much. Who knows, maybe large isn't feasible because they don't think they have enough kids overall that can make that jump. If you have 8 solid boys maybe they are concerned about enough girls without depleting the lower level teams because you know they won't sacrifice teams just to make this one.

ETA: Am I mistaken or do you have a different choreographer this year?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Being first year going Worlds eligible it doesn't surprise me they are going small. They move cautiously and I would agree going large their first year would be pushing the boundaries for them a bit much. Who knows, maybe large isn't feasible because they don't think they have enough kids overall that can make that jump. If you have 8 solid boys maybe they are concerned about enough girls without depleting the lower level teams because you know they won't sacrifice teams just to make this one.

ETA: Am I mistaken or do you have a different choreographer this year?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

We used Jose for several teams (the top gun one who did Cobras last year) he did several teams this season (my daughters team included so she was over the moon excited)

Ray Jasper did Cobras our R5 this season for the first time. It's not a Jose routine as it's very different but it's still amazing.

They love the 3 each of them did this year a lot, but it came down to a few other factors and Ray was able to come back in September and build a routine for them!!:)

We used Jose for several teams (the top gun one who did Cobras last year) he did several teams this season (my daughters team included so she was over the moon excited)

Ray Jasper did Cobras our R5 this season for the first time. It's not a Jose routine as it's very different but it's still amazing.

They love the 3 each of them did this year a lot, but it came down to a few other factors and Ray was able to come back in September and build a routine for them!!:)

Excellent

Anyone CEA related; is the Ladies of Teal team still medium or have they gone small?
There were only 5 flyers in the air in their JTV video.

I hope they are still medium, I enjoy watching CEA in this division :)

Back