All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My dream team is an SOT Large Coed. Brad and Brett, if you're reading, make it happen.
I think the issue with fielding a large coed team is finding so many guys. With the exception of maybe Warriors, I feel like the top large coed teams have guys flying in from other gyms. I would say less than half the boys have been with the same gym the season before.

Spice Rays also went to Worlds. They were R5 all year and went Large Senior (?) at UCA and got a bid!

Eta: this is so fun. I forgot about half of these teams.
What year was this?

I've always loved the names Rays give their teams, Amber's such a pretty name, maybe a little too pretty (I can't imagine fierce voice overs with it).

I think the issue with fielding a large coed team is finding so many guys. With the exception of maybe Warriors, I feel like the top large coed teams have guys flying in from other gyms. I would say less than half the boys have been with the same gym the season before.

What year was this?

I've always loved the names Rays give their teams, Amber's such a pretty name, maybe a little too pretty (I can't imagine fierce voice overs with it).
2011!

What year was this?

Yep, @luv2cheer92 is correct, it was 2011. They danced to spice girls!

Ambers music that year is still one of my favorites, I always listen to it at the gym. It's on YouTube if you're interested.

Hmmm..... you're right, never thought about it. I really miss the unlimited coed division, I'm not sure whether it was the choreography back then or something else, but the teams in this division always had the most exciting routines. And yes, Fire was an open team.

Which division was Amber and Green in? I remember the name Amber just don't remember the team itself.
Also, not level 5, but Rays had Citron as an all girl 6 in I wanna say 2010, I would love for them to bring that team back!

Did you just call me baby when you know my name is Amberrrr?
One of my favorite mixes from Stingrays-
Amber 2012 cheersport

@luv2cheer92 I was just about to say yes Citron! They were in 2010. And Rust was IOC6

Another team I'd like to see (they've had it previously) is a Y5 from Cheer Athletics or SOT.

I know that true L5 youth are not exactly growing on trees, though. That and it takes a lot to start a team and convince parents to pay for a season that is pretty much guaranteed to require Worlds team caliber travel just to have competition.

Yep, @luv2cheer92 is correct, it was 2011. They danced to spice girls!

Ambers music that year is still one of my favorites, I always listen to it at the gym. It's on YouTube if you're interested.
Sorry to bring it back up but I keep remembering small things like that Peach was coed for the second half/Worlds of the 08 season. This is fun, they've had so many teams!

Back