All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FAME Vengeance had what like 8 or 9 guys in the 2014 season and they held their own. You only need to put up as many coed stunts as the number of guys on the team so it's not like they would lose points for not having as many guys. I would compare it to Vizion 20/20 only having one boy in small coed when the max is 4, it's not necessary to be competitive, but most top teams will max out.

What I liked about vizion is yes they had coed partner stunt but the rules never said what gender had to fly and which gender had to base so it worked really well for them and they had a really amazing boy flyer

I like Orange in large, I feel like it presents the athletes and coaches with more of a challenge. Besides, their JC gym already has a small senior team this season - Crystal. I hope Steel stays large, they are losing so many Senior this year..... still feeling gutted with the way their season ended. :(

Even if Rays form a medium coed team, it won't be called Smoke anymore because the coach of Smoke is now in their JC gym which names their teams by gems. Smoky quartz would be the closest name to smoke, but it just sounds a little too funky to me. It's weird that their Marietta has had more level 5 coed team names than all-girl names since the beginning - Purple, Fire, Electric, Smoke, Steel, Slate and Rust for coed but just Orange and Peach for all-girl (I'm probably missing some).

ETA: I missed out on Green (large senior '08), Spice (large senior '11), Amber (medium senior '12) and Citron (International Open '10).
#LongLiveAmberRays!!!! They had one of the BEST Rays mixes that year!! "Dont you call me baby when you know my name is Amberrrrrr"

Back