All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Heard FCA had 125 new athletes tryout this season (and rumor that no one quit). Very impressed and can't wait to see the new teams.
Wow, that is a lot. Guessing a few long term FCA kids may have been displaced from their teams.

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

That mother is the mother of all Susie's moms. I wanted to be mortified for that poor child, but she seemed to be totally cool with it, so I guess the next generation of Susie's moms is well on it's way :eek:
She also has a lot of Susie family members egging her on. Was kind of sad to see.

That mother is the mother of all Susie's moms. I wanted to be mortified for that poor child, but she seemed to be totally cool with it, so I guess the next generation of Susie's moms is well on it's way :eek:

Social media has totally changed Suzie's Mom.

Her audience used to just be her friends and anyone who would listen in the parent area.

Now her audience is her 600 FB friends or the WORLD if she's on Instagram running an account for her kid.

Stars Vipers as seen on their Instagram. I'm not sure on small or large because I didn't count the numbers.

Mini 1- sneaky snakes
Youth 1- pythons
Youth 2- pure poison
Junior 2- rattler reign
Youth 3- hydra 3
Junior 3- red hot mambas
Senior 3- fierce boas
Senior 4- Diamondbacks
Senior 5R- royal Cobras

Stars Vipers as seen on their Instagram. I'm not sure on small or large because I didn't count the numbers.

Mini 1- sneaky snakes
Youth 1- pythons
Youth 2- pure poison
Junior 2- rattler reign
Youth 3- hydra 3
Junior 3- red hot mambas
Senior 3- fierce boas
Senior 4- Diamondbacks
Senior 5R- royal Cobras
Aren't most of these the same as last year? I would think they would gain a lot more people as all of their teams went to Summit. Plus all teams either won NCA or Cheersport or both

Back