All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At least 2 of those girls are from out of state, and 1 is from the CA Ontario location.
Also, I think all the boys are from out of state or out of country

From the people in the photo:

3 from out of state, 1 from another so cal gym, 1 from nor cal, 1 from another Cali location, 2 from within the program, and 6 returners.

2 of the boys are from out of the country, and 1 out of state.

Of the 2 boys missing 1 is from out of the country and 1 out of state.

From the people in the photo:

3 from out of state, 1 from another so cal gym, 1 from nor cal, 1 from another Cali location, 2 from within the program, and 6 returners.

2 of the boys are from out of the country, and 1 out of state.

Of the 2 boys missing 1 is from out of the country and 1 out of state.

so 8 people total didnt come from the any of the cali programs..... thats a good half of the team.....
granted 6 returners for a small coed team is great, but i have to wonder how much of that number will change over the course of the season.

MarylaTE="Flcheer13, post: 1021833, member: 27849"]I wonder what gyms are going to have small IOC5 and large IOC5[/QUOTE]
Maryland vipers has a large IOC5 "Hydra"

guys... look... its your favorite team for the '15-'16 season...
SMOOOOOOOOEEEEEDDDDD...

2l8degn.jpg

My initial reaction---who are most of these people?
My secondary reaction---with so few returners, maybe, just maybe, there will be peace and tranquility this season.

Wait what happened to the USASF rule that to compete at worlds, you have to live in the same country as your gym
Totally forgot about that rule. I'm wondering if they even bothered to enforce it once they realized what kind of disaster they created.

It was a stupid rule to begin with, and I hope they got rid of it. ICU is one thing as it's direct country to country competition, USASF involves privately owned gyms.

Back