All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am still hoping at some point that there will be a large all girl from California Allstars from San Marcos and the small all girl will go to Arizona.

I am still hoping at some point that there will be a large all girl from California Allstars from San Marcos and the small all girl will go to Arizona.
i cant imagine them moving lady bullets to Arizona.
if i had to imagine what gym might come out with a large all girl in the future, it would either be top gun or cali though. I could also see in the long term that another texas gym (woodlands or spirit of texas having a large all girl)

Curious, i know that gymtyme golden girls is basically the louisville all girl team, but how did they convince the whole team to do both college and allstar. i think ive heard that golden girls has a extra few girls on it then the college team, but did it just happen that all of them wanted to do gymtyme as well or what?
I think the stunt group that they added to Golden Girls (college is 20 people and IOAG is 24) is from their small coed team. And seemed like a lot of the people on Blink were from small coed.

Back