All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure how I feel about this [emoji52] is Cali planning to have another io6 in another cali location? I know Cali has a hard time finding males to field teams so it doesn't make sense to me to go Coed unless Cali has another io6 in a different location.
Well it makes for an interesting season [emoji4]
Should be fun watching the ioc6 west coast teams battle it out for bids this season. I'm going to miss Sexy Six in all girl...

It might be small coed. Then you only have to find 4 boys.

It might be small coed. Then you only have to find 4 boys.
Totally forgot that this season they can go small [emoji52] can't wait to see what the rest of the ioc6 teams are going to be! If I recall correctly the few videos I saw from worlds more then a few teams could go large. Still seems odd to go coed, since they seem to be asking for males all the time for their other teams, wonder if their new team Ghost Recon ioc5 is going to be large or small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling some of the aged out smoes will be in #smexy6 they just announced Michael Eddie will be joining them.

I think there is a good amount, just off the top of my head....

Top Gun
Cheer Athletics
FCA
PCM
I doubt PCM will go small though, didn't they have more than 4 boys last season?
Here is who moved on from USA last season at worlds and if I recall correctly most of them had more than 4 boys, i'm excited to see which teams are going small.
95167b94328a4fec7bfaf49b0e5e5197.jpg

Last edited:
Totally forgot that this season they can go small [emoji52] can't wait to see what the rest of the ioc6 teams are going to be! If I recall correctly the few videos I saw from worlds more then a few teams could go large. Still seems odd to go coed, since they seem to be asking for males all the time for their other teams, wonder if their new team Ghost Recon ioc5 is going to be large or small?

Pretty sure (from what I've seen) ghost recon is large. And bad!$$. I can't wait to see their routine.

I think there is a good amount, just off the top of my head....

Top Gun
Cheer Athletics
FCA
PCM
Brandon
Wait... both TGIF (Top Gun International Five) and Brandon Steel are level 6? I thought they were going to be IOSC 5?

Also, did anyone mention Top Gun Orlando's restricted team called "ReTwisted 5"? I like the sound of it, just like I how like the sound of "YOSO". Naming of teams done right in my opinion.

Last edited:
Wait... both TGIF (Top Gun International Five) and Brandon Steel are level 6? I thought they were going to be IOSC 5?

Also, did anyone mention Top Gun Orlando's restricted team called "ReTwisted 5"? I like the sound of it, just like I how like the sound of "YOSO". Naming of teams done right in my opinion.

Sorry, I got confused thinking Smexy Six was going SCIO5, is the work week done yet I'm evidently losing my mind.

Back