All-Star 2015-2016 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hear that within the next couple of years, you may see a large all girl team.
I wouldn't doubt that at all with the rate they're growing. All of their worlds teams are highly competitive so it will be interesting, when or if it happens, to see how it shakes up that division.

@anncheer4, do Stingrays not have an international team this season? I remember seeing people posting on social media that they've tried out, but never got a confirmation on whether they've made the team.

I hear that within the next couple of years, you may see a large all girl team.

Yes, large R5 for Passion/Storm.

CP's J5 is also large.

Lots of level 5 kids in the pipeline. The hope is to have a large S5 once these kiddos are a little older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, large R5 for Passion/Storm.

CP's J5 is also large.

Lots of level 5 kids in the pipeline. The hope is to have a large S5 once these kiddos are a little older.

I think she was talking about Cali. But I can see a large all girl coming out of Ice in the next couple years too.:D

And is the name of the new R5 Passion or Perfect Storm? I know a few people with kids on that team and they were posting about choreo with "Pa55ion" just this past weekend. I was confused because I think someone on here also mentioned they changed the name.

I think she was talking about Cali. But I can see a large all girl coming out of Ice in the next couple years too.:D

And is the name of the new R5 Passion or Perfect Storm? I know a few people with kids on that team and they were posting about choreo with "Pa55ion" just this past weekend. I was confused because I think someone on here also mentioned they changed the name.

Sorry, my bad! Read through the posts too quickly! [emoji33] But yes, there has been talk of a large S5 at some point. I hope it happens while my CP is still around.

I'm confused on the name too. The signs in the gym during choreo were calling them Passion Storm. Coach and a lot of the girls still call the team Passion, but I've seen Darlene and Shannon refer to them as Storm or Perfect Storm.

@anncheer4, do Stingrays not have an international team this season? I remember seeing people posting on social media that they've tried out, but never got a confirmation on whether they've made the team.
I don't know as much anymore as even my younger friends have aged out for this upcoming season. I had heard something earlier this month about open practices but I'm not sure if they've formed teams/had practices yet.

I don't know as much anymore as even my younger friends have aged out for this upcoming season. I had heard something earlier this month about open practices but I'm not sure if they've formed teams/had practices yet.
I remember them holding try outs, but haven't heard much since. However, the last couple years they didn't really get going until about January I believe.

I remember them holding try outs, but haven't heard much since. However, the last couple years they didn't really get going until about January I believe.
It got me curious, because I'm pretty sure Electric was a full-year team last season. They attended WSF in December with the other Marietta Senior Worlds teams, where they earned their full-paid bid. I remember seeing somewhere on social media that BUTB was one of the competitions they were planning on attending this season, and that happens in December.

Also, I believe they've cut down on the number of competitions this season, which included not attending both NCA and UCA. It's already October, I'll be bummed if Stingrays don't field an international team this season.

It got me curious, because I'm pretty sure Electric was a full-year team last season. They attended WSF in December with the other Marietta Senior Worlds teams, where they earned their full-paid bid. I remember seeing somewhere on social media that BUTB was one of the competitions they were planning on attending this season, and that happens in December.

Also, I believe they've cut down on the number of competitions this season, which included not attending both NCA and UCA. It's already October, I'll be bummed if Stingrays don't field an international team this season.
I'm not sure when they started the last 2 years, I know for sure it was later than the rest of the teams.I do know for a fact they had tryouts mid- August this year, so I'm sure something is in the works. They Are always amazing....especially considering most of the Flyers are moms!!

ETA- I think only 2 of the worlds teams are going to WSF Louisville this year, the rest of us will be at BUTB the same weekend.

I'm not sure when they started the last 2 years, I know for sure it was later than the rest of the teams.I do know for a fact they had tryouts mid- August this year, so I'm sure something is in the works. They Are always amazing....especially considering most of the Flyers are moms!!

ETA- I think only 2 of the worlds teams are going to WSF Louisville this year, the rest of us will be at BUTB the same weekend.
This!! To me, they showcase one of the best, if not the best, technique in the division. I'm excited and can't wait again.

Back