All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like Orange and Peach's elite stunts seem a little bit simple... It definitely feels strange to call double-ups and stretch-to-stretch tick-tocks "simple", but compared to what the other LAG and MAG squads are dishing up right now, they might need to step up their game a bit.

But they're looking solid and clean, as always, and I have no doubt that they'll increase the difficulty in the coming months :)

I agree but at the same time, whereas some teams come out of the gate with crazy difficulty and end up having to scale it down if not all groups are hitting, Rays start out with something that everyone can hit with good technique and build on it. Both methods can lead to equally great routines though.

I agree but at the same time, whereas some teams come out of the gate with crazy difficulty and end up having to scale it down if not all groups are hitting, Rays start out with something that everyone can hit with good technique and build on it. Both methods can lead to equally great routines though.
Oh I feel the same way, but these are just my opinions on the videos they put out. Compared to what SE and WCSS have right now, Orange's stunts just aren't as creative or difficult, so here's hoping they add to that solid foundation and come out with something great.

I feel like Orange and Peach's elite stunts seem a little bit simple... It definitely feels strange to call double-ups and stretch-to-stretch tick-tocks "simple", but compared to what the other LAG and MAG squads are dishing up right now, they might need to step up their game a bit.

But they're looking solid and clean, as always, and I have no doubt that they'll increase the difficulty in the coming months :)
Would you actually consider Peach's stunt sequence "a little bit simple" though? Those full downs to a straddle and then 1 1/4 back up on one leg seem pretty difficult to me (an untrained eye). I'm just so impressed that they're hitting their stunts hard when it's not even November yet...

Also, basic as they may seem, the one thing Rays work with is quantity. Very rarely you'll see a centre flyer stunt sequence/other stunts sequence or front row stunt sequence/back row stunt sequence-style choreography with them, they either all do it or they don't.

ETA: Oh, and one of the ways Rays' all-girl teams have remained competitive over the years, even with what seems to be not so difficult elite stunts, are because their two-mans stunts... no other LAG has two-mans as strong as Orange, they even threw in some coed stunting in the mix last season.

Last edited:
Would you actually consider Peach's stunt sequence "a little bit simple" though? Those full downs to a straddle and then 1 1/4 back up on one leg seem pretty difficult to me (an untrained eye). I'm just so impressed that they're hitting their stunts hard when it's not even November yet...

Also, basic as they may seem, the one thing Rays work with are figures. Very rarely you'll see a centre flyer stunt sequence/other stunts sequence or front row stunt sequence/back row stunt sequence-style choreography with them, they either all do it or they don't.

ETA: Oh, and one of the ways Rays' all-girl teams have remained competitive over the years, even with what seems to be not so difficult elite stunts, are because their two-mans stunts... no other LAG has two-mans as strong as Orange, they even threw in some coed stunting in the mix last season.
The second part of Peach's is pretty cool, and definitely a tough one to pull off. It's just that their competitors are doing 360 tick-tocks, and double-arounds to immediate scorps or stretches, which are harder when compared to Peach's and Orange's stunts in my opinion. But, I'll say again, I understand that their stunts will get harder. I'm personally just a tiny bit underwhelmed right now.

The two-mans are awesome, I was mainly talking about the elites.

I think that Rays will always pay more attention as to what hits the scoresheet the best. Particularly now that execution will be heavily rewarded and it's been their weapon ever since. I'm sure they'll add more if they think that they have to

Last edited:
Apple looks bangin. :rays::rays::rays:

I also think the other AG teams look really, really good. So visual and clean and I love it. Their coaches know what they're doing and I think they're gonna all do pretty well this year :shaka::D

Last edited:
Yes! I went to LA for vacay and experienced the traffic thinking it would be worse and said to myself "this isn't that bad, idk why they complain". I can't wait for the Champions League, so they can taste a snippet of what we go through here. For those of you coming to the Champions League I dare you to ride I-95 south on friday.

I-95 South on a Friday is absolutely miserable and depressing. Don't even think about it leading up to a 3 day weekend or during the nice summer months.... I think I just got sad typing about it. :eek:

I think at this point most know that Rays don't always put out what is the most entertaining or exciting, rather what hits the scoresheet well and is difficult enough to stay competitive. However, that's not to say Rays aren't exciting, because we all saw how Peach brought the Milkhouse to its feet and Steel is always a crowd favorite.

Apple looks bangin. :rays::rays::rays:

I also think the other AG teams look really, really good. So visual and clean and I love it. Their coaches know what they're doing and I think they're gonna all do pretty well this year :shaka::D

Agreed about Apple, I'm so obsessed with that stunt. I can't wait to see the full routine [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back