All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how much does international shipping usually run? just curious, like whats the cheapest way to ship to canada?

Keep it no more than 12 inches on any side and it should be under $20. Size matters a lot for international so the smallest box or bubble mailer you find the best.

I am stressing about getting mine out by Saturday, but I'm working on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone having trouble or stressing about mailing off their package, just an fyi, you can print your package slip online and arrange a pick-up through USPS. It's even easier if you're using a flat rate box, but any form of scale can give you an idea of the weight. You can print directly from the USPS website or, for those who use a PayPal account a lot, going through Online Payment, Merchant Account - PayPal allows you to enter all of the info and print on the spot.

I did this with my secret santa gift and then placed it in my mailbox for pick-up. It makes shipping so much easier with long lines and limited hours. If you don't have a mailbox to pick it up from, you can also generally cut the line and just throw it in a box at the PO or leave it on the counter for them to take care of it.

Whoever sent me a cheer athletics t-shirt from the pro shop --THANK YOU!!! There wasn't a note included (I searched everywhere), so I can't thank you properly. Please come forward :)
That was me!! Hope you like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you SO MUCH @SL&AM! I love everything and you were so generous!
12346584_10205373187148728_8868609947769407150_n.jpg

Back