All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mine is getting shipped out tomorrow!! The expected delivery date is the 23rd, so hopefully it should make it to the opposite coast by Christmas!

Sent mine out! It should be arriving on the east coast on the 22nd.

Side note- to whoever is my secret santa, I ended up taking a trip to CA for the holiday, so I'll be away from my apartment until the 27th. My roommate will be around though, so he'll be able to save it for me.

Thank you SO MUCH @SL&AM! I love everything and you were so generous!
12346584_10205373187148728_8868609947769407150_n.jpg
Yeah!!!!! So glad it arrived and that you liked it!!!!!!!

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

@cheer25mom

Thank you so very much for the wonderful (and beautifully wrapped) package for Droplet! She loves all of it so much! I will post a picture of her with the beautiful bows and awesome tank soon, but we had to rush off to practice before I could get one. I will not be posting a picture of the package pre-opened, because Drop has been anticipating this arrival and attacked it like a mad woman before I got a chance. :D Anyway, it is MUCH appreciated and since Droplet is a HUGE wearer of bows, this is the perfect gift for her.

Again, thank you so much!!

And to my as of yet unnamed secret Santa gift recipient, your stuff is on the way!

@cheer25mom

Thank you so very much for the wonderful (and beautifully wrapped) package for Droplet! She loves all of it so much! I will post a picture of her with the beautiful bows and awesome tank soon, but we had to rush off to practice before I could get one. I will not be posting a picture of the package pre-opened, because Drop has been anticipating this arrival and attacked it like a mad woman before I got a chance. :D Anyway, it is MUCH appreciated and since Droplet is a HUGE wearer of bows, this is the perfect gift for her.

Again, thank you so much!!

And to my as of yet unnamed secret Santa gift recipient, your stuff is on the way!
So glad she liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our secret Santa items arrived yesterday and from our neighbors to the north. Extremely excited and thankful. You nailed it!!! CP can't wait to wait to wear the gym shirt. I thought in message exchanges I knew who had us but trying to go back to elfster I can't find it now. So I am requesting a reveal to be sure. And thanks again for the generous gifts.

b8532438f6d6362c1a550c39e4408b7b.jpg

43c14f1ca8a9ae18b43dc682e2b61085.jpg

3294a5545b27ff5c0f8bc03797f3c98e.jpg
thanks so much @Tealxblack25! I liked everything so much and was so excited to open everything. The scrunchies were much needed and appreciated. There's also a charger that I didn't get in the pic but thanks for everything! I really loved everything.

YESSS!! You're very welcome and Im so happy you liked everything :)

I did the keychains before I knew what your favorite color was (purple) So I did the keychains in the "giants" colors lol
Merry Christmas <3

Our secret Santa items arrived yesterday and from our neighbors to the north. Extremely excited and thankful. You nailed it!!! CP can't wait to wait to wear the gym shirt. I thought in message exchanges I knew who had us but trying to go back to elfster I can't find it now. So I am requesting a reveal to be sure. And thanks again for the generous gifts.

b8532438f6d6362c1a550c39e4408b7b.jpg

43c14f1ca8a9ae18b43dc682e2b61085.jpg

It was me! So happy you like everything! Merry Christmas! :)

YESSS!! You're very welcome and Im so happy you liked everything :)

I did the keychains before I knew what your favorite color was (purple) So I did the keychains in the "giants" colors lol
Merry Christmas <3
I hadn't even noticed the Giants colors on the bows I love them that much more now. I looked like a little kid opening it. [emoji7][emoji16]

I also received a bracelet from my Secret Santa. It has a quote about being braver, stronger and smarter than you think. It will be very motivational as I start school again in January. It was shipped from the amazon vendor and again, I didn't see a note. Secret Santa, please reveal yourself! :)

Back