All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know we were matched up but I have no messages when I log in?
On my homepage it says "you have XYZ" and then links to take me to their wish list. I also got an email that said we had been matched and took my to see who I got. Do you have any of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I marked something as purchased will it alert who I am giving the gift to, I doubt it but I just want to make sure.

On my homepage it says "you have XYZ" and then links to take me to their wish list. I also got an email that said we had been matched and took my to see who I got. Do you have any of that?

I'm looking for the email but nothing when I log into Elfster. :/

My email just says I've been paired and there is no name associated with it.
0cdb373ca3af144bfcbe5c9ee147bc9b.jpg

does it look like this? You have to click the green button and it should take you to their page

Ok, so I must have only been able to see part of the message from my phone when I signed up, so I signed up late on accident... Missed the sign up because I've been out of town :( ... if whoever is in charge of this happens to see my late sign up and someone else signs up late Please let me know because I'd still like to do it... long shot but you never know. :) coolest idea ever!

I just RSVP'd today. Not sure If it'll work but if it doesn't we can be each others elfster :cheering:

Whoops. I'm just seeing this. Bummer

hahah Ok so that makes three of us now... Maybe we should start a second secret santa on elfster... I'm wondering how many other people missed the deadline...

Latest posts

Back