All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since I'm not participating:
For those of you waiting on answers from the person you're getting gifts for: if you pm me their fierceboard name, I would pm that person to tell them to check their elfster account (just in case they haven't checked that during the past couple of days).

I said no on the webpage. Just hoping no one got me anyway.. don't know how this page works..

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

Please let me know when my gift is on the way... my shipping adress is my parents adress (since I'll be there for Christmas), and I want to tell them that something is coming! :) There is an option for that so I'll just know it's sent.

Im kind of confused and I am sorry if this has been answered before..
But do we get these items shipped to us and then we have to ship them out again ?

Most of the stuff Im getting comes from amazon so it will be shipped all separately.. Knowing myself, I want to make the box look pretty and wrap everything myself.

Thoughts?

But do we get these items shipped to us and then we have to ship them out again ?

Most of the stuff Im getting comes from amazon so it will be shipped all separately.. Knowing myself, I want to make the box look pretty and wrap everything myself.

Thoughts?

Well, yes, if you are ordering everything online, than you would have it all shipped to your home. Once everything arrives, you can open it up and re-package it as you please. And then you send out the total package to your secret santa. :)

Well, yes, if you are ordering everything online, than you would have it all shipped to your home. Once everything arrives, you can open it up and re-package it as you please. And then you send out the total package to your secret santa. :)

okay phew lol!
Thank you for answering so quickly!

Thoughts?

You can do either. You can ship it directly to your recipient if you want, but you don't have to. It's an option to save international users some money.

I'm so excited about this! Cp and I spent a good 2 hours on Amazon picking our secret elf's (cp's name for our secret friend!) gifts! I'm both nervous and excited to see if our elf likes her gifts; I did forgot to do the gift wrapping option,but hopefully our elf won't mind too much. Do we reveal who we have after the 19th or will the return address give it away?

I'm so excited about this! Cp and I spent a good 2 hours on Amazon picking our secret elf's (cp's name for our secret friend!) gifts! I'm both nervous and excited to see if our elf likes her gifts; I did forgot to do the gift wrapping option,but hopefully our elf won't mind too much. Do we reveal who we have after the 19th or will the return address give it away?
I would assume the address would give it away. And it'd be still secret Santa until they receive the gift. Maybe all who participated can give a shout out or a big thanks to their secret Santa :)

I would assume the address would give it away. And it'd be still secret Santa until they receive the gift. Maybe all who participated can give a shout out or a big thanks to their secret Santa :)
Yes pleas do! I'm too poor to participate (unpaid internship probs) but I'd love to live vicariously through all of you and see what you guys got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes pleas do! I'm too poor to participate (unpaid internship probs) but I'd love to live vicariously through all of you and see what you guys got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know most unpaid internships are illegal?

Back