All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im sending mine once I get my paycheck since i have to ship internationally! My front office doesn't tell me when I get packages so i have to go check periodically.. But I'm moving on the 23 so hopefully it comes before then!!

Yeah, we might have to make some changes next year. Hopefully everything works out.

And people, post pictures of your gifts!

Yes, we are open to all suggestions on how to make this better. This was an idea I had had last year but wasn't sure it would take off. I am glad to see that in general it has been successful. Always looking for a way to make this community a bit more fun :)

I have an idea of who got me because of a message I received in my e-mail but was then told never mind, so just in case---please come forward. It was mailed straight from the ProShop so no return address to cheat with! However, after a long competition day CP was very excited to come home to this package and find a cute and COMFY Cheer Athletics long sleeve top and sweats. She was so excited she practically turned into a cat while trying to snap some pictures, refused to throw away the tags because they're Cheer Athletics, and is now sleeping in it! So thank you times a million! And per Ashley's request, here is a picture.

'Twas I, your Secret Santa! I'm so glad she loves them :)

I have an idea of who got me because of a message I received in my e-mail but was then told never mind, so just in case---please come forward. It was mailed straight from the ProShop so no return address to cheat with! However, after a long competition day CP was very excited to come home to this package and find a cute and COMFY Cheer Athletics long sleeve top and sweats. She was so excited she practically turned into a cat while trying to snap some pictures, refused to throw away the tags because they're Cheer Athletics, and is now sleeping in it! So thank you times a million! And per Ashley's request, here is a picture.

Okay I was confused why she turned into a cat lol then I was oh duh it's cheer athletics. #dingymoment. She's tall for 6. She's 6, right? But of course I'm use to short people aka my family lol.

My person hasn't been on the board for like two weeks though, so I'm more concerned about the person they drew getting a gift...
I'm pretty sure I'd be lucky enough to be the person receiving nothing :p It wouldn't be the first time!

Okay I was confused why she turned into a cat lol then I was oh duh it's cheer athletics. #dingymoment. She's tall for 6. She's 6, right? But of course I'm use to short people aka my family lol.

She's 7 now, as of a few months ago, but yeah I have a feeling both of my girl's will be tall. My husband and I are at least and her younger sister (21 months difference) is actually the same height at 5. I think she's gonna surpass CP by the time they stop growing.

'Twas I, your Secret Santa! I'm so glad she loves them :)

Thanks for revealing yourself and thank you for the outfit! You rock!

k9gi7d.jpg

Thanks to my Santa for the awesome hat!

My gift should arrive in the next two days! I can't wait to wrap it and get it sent out:) Giving gifts makes me so happy.

Yes, we are open to all suggestions on how to make this better. This was an idea I had had last year but wasn't sure it would take off. I am glad to see that in general it has been successful. Always looking for a way to make this community a bit more fun :)
I think if people opt in, they need to make a wish list! I sent my person a gift card which to me is a bit impersonal, but they hadn't answered any of the questions I asked or created a list. Even stalking here didn't help. So I went with a gift card so that it arrived on time and hope they can get something they've had their eye on!

Back