All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like others, I got stuck on an idea for the back! Might be a little too focused on one division, but the curse has had so much talk over the years I thought it may be ok? Open to ideas and feedback. Black was my first thought because it's pretty unisex, but if everyone wants something different, we can play with around with colors.

ETA: I was careful to put cheerleading and worlds far apart from each other, so hopefully it doesn't infringe on the copyright! If it has to be taken off completely someone let me know.

wuqcz7.png

Like others, I got stuck on an idea for the back! Might be a little too focused on one division, but the curse has had so much talk over the years I thought it may be ok? Open to ideas and feedback. Black was my first thought because it's pretty unisex, but if everyone wants something different, we can play with around with colors.

ETA: I was careful to put cheerleading and worlds far apart from each other, so hopefully it doesn't infringe on the copyright! If it has to be taken off completely someone let me know.

wuqcz7.png

I think the colors are gorgeous!

wuqcz7.png
This shirt. Yes Gawd.

The blue and purple have me sold.

wuqcz7.png

I just love this one!!

wuqcz7.png
I would buy that shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wuqcz7.png
Gimme gimme gimme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realised about half way through this that there is more than 3 colours but wanted to finish it just for fun :D
We have:
snakes(snacks) in the grass
a twinkle twinkie
nutella and toast
pixie sticks
a really ugly dog
and the good ol' bra brigade

97r9kp.jpg

I love this! So many funny things are covered!

wuqcz7.png

I do love the front (and the colors are great) but I'm not feeling the back and the curse. Sorry. :(

I realised about half way through this that there is more than 3 colours but wanted to finish it just for fun :D
We have:
snakes(snacks) in the grass
a twinkle twinkie
nutella and toast
pixie sticks
a really ugly dog
and the good ol' bra brigade

97r9kp.jpg

I love that you included Jimmy and Herkie!

Back