All-Star 2016 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like others, I got stuck on an idea for the back! Might be a little too focused on one division, but the curse has had so much talk over the years I thought it may be ok? Open to ideas and feedback. Black was my first thought because it's pretty unisex, but if everyone wants something different, we can play with around with colors.

ETA: I was careful to put cheerleading and worlds far apart from each other, so hopefully it doesn't infringe on the copyright! If it has to be taken off completely someone let me know.

wuqcz7.png
Id buy it. Im not big on the back, maybe it should have some form of saying or phrase that relates to all divisions. I also think it should have the fierceboard logo instead of just fb.
Maybe we could put the whole nutella/dry toast reference or some form of saying that mentions it on the back. Yes that was specifically meant at large senior as well but it would be a little more universal

I love the front, I don't love the idea of rooting for a team with the back.

Also how does fading between colors work with screen printing?
Here's an example of a screened gradient - very common. Dots are used to fade between the colours rather than a completely clean gradient. Depending on what kinds of inks you're using, the gradient can be smoother or more dotted.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/47eb3f0ac302e869152e92bccc848c2f/tumblr_inline_mzwzw36uXt1r2rl91.jpg

Like others, I got stuck on an idea for the back! Might be a little too focused on one division, but the curse has had so much talk over the years I thought it may be ok? Open to ideas and feedback. Black was my first thought because it's pretty unisex, but if everyone wants something different, we can play with around with colors.

ETA: I was careful to put cheerleading and worlds far apart from each other, so hopefully it doesn't infringe on the copyright! If it has to be taken off completely someone let me know.

wuqcz7.png
OMG loooooooooooooooove the colors!

At first I didn't think I'd have time to do this but I magically became "unbusy" this morning :)

I made two designs. They aren't like a lot of the other cheer shirts we see - those aren't really my design style - but whatevs. (Also they are both on grey because the designs looked better on darker colors.)

The first one (Sorry if these are huge) :

tumblr_o3uhq5RYYn1r8j93lo2_1280.png

It's worlds related, division/team neutral, and fun for all ages! There's a ring for every year Fierce board has been "Fierce board". Basically I'm implying that we are the best at throwing shade and we have yet to be dethroned. :D If people think that's all we're here to do then ha ha we get the last laugh with this shirt.

(Side note: Mods, do any of you know how these designs are being printed? Screen or Process? Technically this is 3 colors - 2 blues and tints of black - but the rings are like 3 different tints of black. If this is a problem, I can simplify the rings, that'd be no big deal.)

Second shirt:
tumblr_o3uhq5RYYn1r8j93lo1_1280.png

It's clean and simple. It's dry toast. (Maybe we should put a dry toast quote on it?)

At first I didn't think I'd have time to do this but I magically became "unbusy" this morning :)

I made two designs. They aren't like a lot of the other cheer shirts we see - those aren't really my design style - but whatevs. (Also they are both on grey because the designs looked better on darker colors.)

It's worlds related, division/team neutral, and fun for all ages! There's a ring for every year Fierce board has been "Fierce board". Basically I'm implying that we are the best at throwing shade and we have yet to be dethroned. :D If people think that's all we're here to do then ha ha we get the last laugh with this shirt.

(Side note: Mods, do any of you know how these designs are being printed? Screen or Process? Technically this is 3 colors - 2 blues and tints of black - but the rings are like 3 different tints of black. If this is a problem, I can simplify the rings, that'd be no big deal.)

if you could combine this with the other shirt and do it in the the purple and blue. i think the shirt would be perfect.
granted i dont mind it in grey or black though.[/QUOTE]

Second shirt:
tumblr_o3uhq5RYYn1r8j93lo1_1280.png

It's clean and simple. It's dry toast. (Maybe we should put a dry toast quote on it?)
The throwing shade made me laugh! Add something about being called out on twitter, and it's perfection! :D

Here is my design! We all know that Shimmies are better than worlds rings.. Right? I tried to make this something that just about anyone could wear! Plus I used two of my favorite colors so I like it a lot :p I love everyone else's designs so far. I definitely will be purchasing a shirt no matter what the outcome is!

Last edited:
Here is my design! We all know that Shimmies are better than worlds rings.. Right? I tried to make this something that just about anyone could wear! Plus I used two of my favorite colors so I like it a lot :p I love everyone else's designs so far. I definitely will be purchasing a shirt no matter what the outcome is!

I think I found my winner!!!! The back IS perfection!

I love the back too! I like the front of @AScheer best. Combine the two and it's a winner for me. Well done!

I missed eye on the prize design. I really like the front of that one too. I like the colors better on the black shirt. Any combination of those would be great! Can tanks be made in addition to shirts?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back