OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If I never saw Bob Costas with his massive pinkeye infection again it would be too soon.
LOL still saved in my phone
bob-costas-pink-eye1.jpg

Time difference between Sweden and Rio is 5 hours, it's doable... especially if you work during the day (most events will happen in the later half of your day). London is 7 hours behind, which was a struggle for me but I managed, hahah... Rio virtually be impossible for me.
Ah ok I did not know that it was only five hours sorry. But then it will be more possible yeah. But still not really or only on weekends, because I work early on weekdays. I do feel sorry for you. Hoping you can catch some of it though.

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

Ah ok I did not know that it was only five hours sorry. But then it will be more possible yeah. But still not really or only on weekends, because I work early on weekdays. I do feel sorry for you. Hoping you can catch some of it though.
I've come to accept that there's no way I'll be catching everything live like I was able to for Beijing and London, but I'm going to watch playbacks as if they were happening then (i.e. stay off social media to avoid spoilers).

I've basically set aside like two hours just to catch up everyday.

Love the Refugee team, and love the torch this year (inside the stadium). It's so beautiful!! Will spend the next few weeks holed up watching tv, flipping between Canadian, French (CBC) and American stations to get as much coverage as possible. :D

Back