OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I stumbled upon this oldie but goodie today from 2008 and really just needed to bring it back.

Last edited:
Double Post-
16 year old Sydney McLaughlin just qualify for the Rio games by coming in 3rd place in the 400m hurdles...

Alright now!!!
I watched her run and was pulling for her! So cool! They called her the "high school phenom"

I watched her run and was pulling for her! So cool! They called her the "high school phenom"
Yes, she is the sweetest young lady and was always good, but after getting injured this year, really came back and trained harder to make this tremendous breakthrough in her running..

A girl I know from high school just got nominated for Rio. I'm so excited for her! She is incredibly nice and smart and has worked super hard for years to make this dream of her come true.

A girl I know from high school just got nominated for Rio. I'm so excited for her! She is incredibly nice and smart and has worked super hard for years to make this dream of her come true.
Ive heard a girl who graduated from my high school in 06' qualified for the olympics in track and field recently.

Katy Perry released her new song "Rise", which is going to be the Olympic anthem for this year. (expect it in a buttload of promos)

I also read somewhere that Team USA's official song is Live Forever by The Band Perry

Orozco is out...ACL tear

Leyva is in.

Katy Perry released her new song "Rise", which is going to be the Olympic anthem for this year. (expect it in a buttload of promos)

I also read somewhere that Team USA's official song is Live Forever by The Band Perry

I could watch this 1 quadrillion times and no less.

this is great but i'm kind of miffed they used the commentary from McKayla's team final vault (the "oh my GOSH") over...not that vault.

also I realize it is 400% pathetic that I'm able to recognize a .5 second piece of commentary.

Back