OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Everyone in my family was kinda bored by the opening ceremonies. Loved seeing the teams walk in tho!

Everyone in my family was kinda bored by the opening ceremonies. Loved seeing the teams walk in tho!
I thought they were done well but I felt like I had seen it before with the moving blocks for some reason. I kept thinking about how much money they must have invested in the opening ceremonies and yet there have been so many issues reported with other things.

This was my first time not watching the Opening Ceremonies but tbh I always found everything in the Opening Ceremony boring (Posh Spice in London excluded) other than the parade of teams anyway. I dvr'd it but social media tells me what I needed to see anyway.

Serena Williams coverage of the Olympics on SC is awesome. I recommend following her.

Are there any other athletes on Snap Chat to be on the look out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my first time not watching the Opening Ceremonies but tbh I always found everything in the Opening Ceremony boring (Posh Spice in London excluded) other than the parade of teams anyway. I dvr'd it but social media tells me what I needed to see anyway.

Serena Williams coverage of the Olympics on SC is awesome. I recommend following her.

Are there any other athletes on Snap Chat to be on the look out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam van Koeverden was pretty awesome on Twitter last night. Canadian Kayaker

this sucks not being able to tune into any arena live like i was able to do for london. the olmypics shouldn't be run on a hobo budget. tech at the olympics, including coverage, should advance and not regress.

lets see how well Stream2watch.co | Live Stream Sport and Television holds up. has live streaming cable channels and channels from around the world. hope you have an adblocker.

I feel so bad for those two bike racers that crashed 8 miles from the finish line. They were 2 of the 3 leaders :(.

Oh, I shouldn't have looked on their website... (Not really sure why the swimming feed is Australian, but no complaints.)

The picture looked like it worked last night... Anyway, the CBC feed continues to be Australian and I hope it stays that way.

And another edit to add: I just saw that Russia has been banned from competing in the Paralympics.
8a67f23d-0054-4f3a-86d8-f67b74fcdd10.jpg

UMW8
Gymnastics is also Australian. My husband keeps coming in and saying "bar" and "there" in the accent

I am highly pissed off... USA Women basketball team have dominated and have won the last 6 gold medals - 24 years of winning! I've been watching these women and shockingly the longevity-I remember seeing many of these same players in 1996...

Back