OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They did win! Hopefully all goes well and it's Canada and Sweden in the finals. Our women's team made history by beating Germany once so far, so hopefully they can do it again.
I hope so too. Did not know who Sweden was going to play in the semis when I wrote you before but I so hope that we can see Canada in the finals.

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

I do like the cohesiveness of Great Britain's uniforms. A lot of them have the crest. I've seen it on rowers, gymnasts (artistic and trampoline), rugby, and I think it's on track too. I like the unity it creates, even though it's a bunch of different sports. Plus I really like the crest.
Designed by Stella McCartney. They're not my faves this year but I adored 2012 gear. She makes some killer clothes and bags that lady [emoji140]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Really, really hoping for Germany/Brazil finals in both mens and womens soccer. Or at least Germany to make it in both.

Really, really hoping for Germany/Brazil finals in both mens and womens soccer. Or at least Germany to make it in both.
I hope for Germany in one but not Brazil in women's. Sweden did lose quite big to them before but I think they can get them.

Skickat från min P023 via Tapatalk

Designed by Stella McCartney. They're not my faves this year but I adored 2012 gear. She makes some killer clothes and bags that lady [emoji140]

I prefer our competition and warm up kit this year but prefer the podium kit from London!

I watched Mo Farah's race drunk as a skunk last night. What a hero he is, tripped and still got the gold. Jess Ennis-Hill should be extremely proud of herself and as much as I love Greg Rutherford I think maybe it was good he was knocked off his pedestal. This is my favourite part of the Olympics now, bring on the rest of track and field!

that's scary.

ETA: they've since said Ryan denies this happening so never mind, I guess. Though there have been some officials robbed at gunpoint and bullets flying into the equestrian arena. Hope everyone stays safe and is able to enjoy the rest of the games.

Last edited:
Back