All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We drove 3 1/2 hours one way for SOT Reign, but 2 people on the team drove farther. I dream of carpools, but they never work out for us.

Yes, I know that makes me a crazy Cheer Mom. LOL

We had a girl that drove 5 hours each way to be on the IOC5 team I was on. We practiced sunday until 11 (and ran late sometimes) and she wouldn't get home until like 4 am and had classes at like 8 on monday.

Cali allstars az is going to have a med sr 5 team, its posted on twitter

What divisions will Cali not be in this season? LB in SS, Smoed in SC, AZ in MS, Blops in MC, Midnight in LAG, Coed in LC, Sparkle in IAG5, Regulators in IOSC5, Ghost Recon in IOLC5, Reckless in IOSC6, and Rangers in IOLC6....
Assuming they don't lose any teams/divisions next year all they need is an IAG6 to be in literally every worlds division, with two teams in some divisions (Aces)..... craziness.

Last edited:
We had a girl that drove 5 hours each way to be on the IOC5 team I was on. We practiced sunday until 11 (and ran late sometimes) and she wouldn't get home until like 4 am and had classes at like 8 on monday.

What divisions will Cali not be in this season? LB in SS, Smoed in SC, AZ in MS, Blops in MC, Midnight in LAG, Coed in LC, Sparkle in IAG5, Regulators in IOSC5, Ghost Recon in IOLC5, Reckless in IOSC6, and Rangers in IOLC6....
Assuming they don't lose any teams/divisions next year all they need is an IAG6 to be in literally every worlds division, with two teams in some divisions (Aces)..... craziness.
My guess is that Regulators is being replaced by the medium senior team, could definitely be wrong about that though.
Does anyone know if AZ is still having the XS team? Or are they doing medium in place of that?

If they will have a medium all girl
Team in addition to the sioc5 team unless I'm reading it wrong. Why not let the mag team keep the aces names and give a new name to the new team?
They probably want to keep the Aces name at the Vegas location since it goes along more with the Vegas theme that those team names have. And keep the name with the athletes that will probably still be on that team.

I've come across by accident a carpool facebook page for Top Gun Miami. Some people drive there from crazy far.

just got caught up but, my friend was driving about 2 hours to get to TGLC practice, plus Miami traffic is no joke.

I heard CS Great White sharks are changing divisions. Anyone know about it?
they aren't. there was a post on the cheersport instagram of an athlete from great whites and an athlete from star spotted (IOSC5) and some people thought that meant GW's were going coed, which they aren't

they aren't. there was a post on the cheersport instagram of an athlete from great whites and an athlete from star spotted (IOSC5) and some people thought that meant GW's were going coed, which they aren't
I heard a senior division. Too bad

We drive 90 miles each way and we are not the farthest. Because of the time practice starts, it takes 2-3 hours to get there during the week, but an hour and a half to an hour forty five to get home. We have a carpool; there is actually more than one. There were at least 9 kids (not all on same teams) commuting from NY this past season. All I'm going to say is that the ride was/is worth it!

About a third of our team drives 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to practice.

Cheersport Sharks already have senior level 5 teams. For sure they have a small senior and a medium coed. They might have more but I can't think of them
this year they had a medium senior, a small senior, IO5, IO6, IOSC6, and IOSC5, and they're adding another worlds team which will probably be small senior 5

My guess is that Regulators is being replaced by the medium senior team, could definitely be wrong about that though.
Does anyone know if AZ is still having the XS team? Or are they doing medium in place of that?
I believe medium in place of the xs team! Can't remember the name
ETA realized you were already answered

Back