All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IOC -4 ? I didn't know that was a division and do they compete at Summit or Worlds? If Worlds, I thought it was only unrestricted level 5 and 6 teams. Please correct me if this is not true and be gentle this is only my second year of All Star Cheer so I am still learning.
Unfortunately, as of now they don't compete at either. If anything, I could see it being added to Summit in the future. I've had the pleasure of being on a team in this division twice (2012 and 2017) and it is amazing! So much fun.

IOC -4 ? I didn't know that was a division and do they compete at Summit or Worlds? If Worlds, I thought it was only unrestricted level 5 and 6 teams. Please correct me if this is not true and be gentle this is only my second year of All Star Cheer so I am still learning.

It's not a big division. Top Gun actually created it. It would be nice to see it expand.

Unfortunately, as of now they don't compete at either. If anything, I could see it being added to Summit in the future. I've had the pleasure of being on a team in this division twice (2012 and 2017) and it is amazing! So much fun.

Thank you for your response and I guess I should have paid more attention to your profile picture I could have answered my own question... lol Speaking of your picture is NCA the biggest competition for this division as of now?

Thank you for your response and I guess I should have paid more attention to your profile picture I could have answered my own question... lol Speaking of your picture is NCA the biggest competition for this division as of now?
Yes, there were 9 teams I believe this past season. We didn't see any other open 4 teams at other comps all season in the Dallas area. It's growing every year though. The very first year it was an exhibition only division and there were only 2 teams in the country, I think the more it grows the bigger presence it will have.

We're just doing our placements now, but it's looking like Legacy Cheerleading in Winnipeg is going to have

Tiny Novice
Mini 1
Youth 1
Junior 2
Senior 3 or 4.2 (not sure just yet)
Likely 2 open level 6 teams. Just not sure if they'll be IO, IOSC or IOLC.

Last year we only had Mini 1, J2 and Sr 4.2 so the growth is super exiting for us!

Ok, changed again lol. CEA Roanoke has junior 2 Pearl, junior 3 (maybe 4) Emeralds, senior 4.2 (maybe 3) Onyx , senior coed r5 Black Diamonds, and possibly adding another either youth or junior 1 Aquamarine, in addition to tiny exhibition and our prep teams. I am so excited for the gym.

I know it's off topic but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, does anyone know when different gyms are going to have their showcases? How much longer must I wait to see some cheer!

I know it's off topic but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this, does anyone know when different gyms are going to have their showcases? How much longer must I wait to see some cheer!
Woodlands Elite Showcase, October 29

I'm dying to see Stars' new routine, but their showcase is usually in November isn't it? So far away

CheerVille showcase is October 29th.

Back