All-Star 2017-2018 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our gym finally posted teams last night
Premier Allstars is having

Tiny Exhibition
Youth 1
Large youth 2
Youth 3, exhibition. Possibly competing towards end of season.
J3
S4.2 coed
S4
S5 restricted

Add an io5 team to that list as well, not sure on size though. And s4 is coed.

Arkansas Cheer Dynamix in Springdale Arkansas has been bought out by Infiniti Athletics in Bentonville Arkansas. Unsure of what teams we'll have now due to adding so many new athletes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memphis Elite

Introducing the 2017-2018 ME ALL STARS!!
•Tiny Cubs: Tiny Exhibition,
•Mighty Minis: Mini 1,
•Blue Ice: Junior 1 Prep,
•Chrome: Junior 2,
•Black Smack: Senior 3 Coed,
•Blue Diamonds: Senior Coed Restricted 5
do you happen to have there uniforms? It's ok if you don't.

Rockstar Arizona teams
One Republic- Y1
Panic at the Disco- Y1 Prep
Radiohead- J2
Rage Against the Machine- S2
Pearl Jam- Senior Coed 4

I know this is totally irrelevant but is the Y1 prep team going to adopt the exclamation point in Panic! at the Disco or are they keeping it without? If they are going without then they better find a way to incorporate some of the songs from the Pretty Odd era of the band's discography (the one without the exclamation point) into the cheer mix for the season. (The emo kid in me still lives on).

I know this is totally irrelevant but is the Y1 prep team going to adopt the exclamation point in Panic! at the Disco or are they keeping it without? If they are going without then they better find a way to incorporate some of the songs from the Pretty Odd era of the band's discography (the one without the exclamation point) into the cheer mix for the season. (The emo kid in me still lives on).

I have no idea but I agree with you they should do that! I found the team names announced on instagram and shared them here.

Kinda irrelevant but a junior 1 team I coached a few years ago stunted to Nine in the Afternoon and it is still my favorite stunt song I've ever had a team stunt to. It was a coach win for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is one of my top albums still to this date. The original P!ATD was legendary.

lol, I noticed that too.

Anyone know the name of the international team at cea Chicago??

Also how did the open tryouts going at stingrays last night!? Still hoping praying they have an international all girl 5.

Also I know this sounds Suzie's mom-ish, but I think there is a point at which you may need to consider moving TO the gym area.

Ex: When gas starts to add up to your rent/mortgage and no carpool options exist.

There was a family flying into a mega gym for practice.

If you're flying every week or so, it is eventually going to be cheaper to just move.
not sure if we are reffering to the same athlete, but if we are, they moved once to be closer to the gym and then the father got a job oppurtunity in FL. they had already committed to the current gym and it was only for 1 season. The athlete now cheers in FL where they have moved.

cheer central elite braves (conway ,arkansas) have a IOC6 team this season.
The team practices on sunday, and requirements are having a full and a toe touch-back tuck.
For more info contact lewis matthew deangelis (facebook)

Stingrays has two more open teams in addition to Electric now:
1.) Rust (IOLC 6)
2.) Lemon (IOC 4)

IOC -4 ? I didn't know that was a division and do they compete at Summit or Worlds? If Worlds, I thought it was only unrestricted level 5 and 6 teams. Please correct me if this is not true and be gentle this is only my second year of All Star Cheer so I am still learning.

Back