All-Star 2018 Worlds Wishlist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How did they do that accidentally? Did they just cut the cameras on and go straight into bronze?

I think they did bronze and silver, and then realized they weren't supposed to do that, and then did 10th-4th?

Someone might have a better memory than me, because it's been a while since it happened.

Cranky School Cheer Coach and Ex-Flyer Alert.

Jesus be some straight wrists.
Jesus can also be some properly placed arms in jumps.
Jesus can additionally be legs in libs glued where they're supposed to me.

You have won Worlds multple times.

You have been flying since glitter eyelids and star stickers.

There is no reason for bent cinnamon roles (Yes. I took it back to Tiny 1. Fight me.)

How did they do that accidentally? Did they just cut the cameras on and go straight into bronze?
I thought they had announced 3 and 2, then went back and did 10-4. But it was so close that year that nobody really had any idea who was going to be 4th or 1st.

ETA: @wishfulthinking has the same thing above. I'm pretty sure that's what happened

ETA2: This video I just quickly found kinda shows it, just 3, 2, 4, and 1 though

Knowing what to expect from judges and scoring. It seems like every year they are looking for something different (and often different from division to division). Some clarity with the score sheets would be great. Or even some continuity through the season to Worlds (same score sheet please??). A girl can dream right?!
I'll second this! And third! Let's add transparent scoring, too!

It seems that Cali is planning on having a large senior all girl level 5 team next year.
I am so excited to see them in this division but I am really going to miss Aces in Medium I heard that team is being coed not sure what division. So will they not do medium all girl?

Also, for coaches to really evaluate their flyer flexibility situation.

I have followed a couple of teams all season.

Some of whom are known for cleanliness and technique.

I noticed their lack of flex in November.

Everytime I watched them I was like "are they gonna fix that or replace that girl who keeps bending that knee?" Or "does no one see that those scales are on struggle?"

Worlds comes and it is arguably worse.

(I almost want to name them. I hope a good number of coaches read this board so maybe some will see it?)

As a coach, you need to know when maybe it's time to pull someone, get them in a class, or even switch the body position entirely if everyone is on struggle.

Maybe in 2018 it will be better.

Whether coaches read your post or not I don't know, but does it affect the scoresheet? If so they should fix it.

(I agree it looks bad though, not arguing with you!)

Also, no one answered my question in a different thread. If scales score the same as scorps for Worlds teams (hence why less teams are doing scorps), is this the same for all levels or just the worlds scoresheet, does anyone know?

I am so excited to see them in this division but I am really going to miss Aces in Medium I heard that team is being coed not sure what division. So will they not do medium all girl?
Aces are going to be Small IOC5

I saw that on twitter. I was just wondering if they were no longer fielding a medium all girl out of any location
Doesn't look like based on the full list of Worlds/level 5 teams Cali released.

No medium all girl at Cali next year. AZ Cali will have a xsmall all girl.

No medium all girl at Cali next year. AZ Cali will have a xsmall all girl.
Okay cool! Any word on the name for the new team? Also I thought x-small wasn't going to be a worlds division. I'll miss Aces in medium

Back