All-Star 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ive said since the beginning of these videos that Jay is incredible. He truly has a gift. But as I've got older and the cheer world has become more insane with Stalkers & fans, I'm over the videos. I loved it when he just did Cea but now it's just cray...& twitter surely hasn't helped the situation any. But that's my opinion ! & btw I loved the sr elite video....I'd kill the sit and watch Courtney coach

Not that the videos aren't well done, but I don't consider a bunch of slow motion clips a "masterpiece". The shots Jay gets are incredible, but his editing is nothing above stuff you do in a 9th grade computers class.
tell us how you really feel... :oops:

Not that the videos aren't well done, but I don't consider a bunch of slow motion clips a "masterpiece". The shots Jay gets are incredible, but his editing is nothing above stuff you do in a 9th grade computers class.

Fair enough. Since it's exponentially better than anything I could ever put together my opinion may differ from yours. But my opinion has as much to do with the videography (sp) as it does the subject so........to me A Masterpiece!!!

Edited to add......I'm not even sure why the shot at Jay was necessary but ok.

awww he put videos from 2006-2007 !! year a fell in love with Maddie!! I wish he'd put her second video on youtube again. It's my favorite.

I love Maddies video. Its a nice change from most of his recent ones with the same clips from 1 or 2 competitions OVER and OVER. Those drive me crazy.

I kind of agree with this... While I enjoy the videos, they're nothing extraordinary...

We had a mom who did DVDs for the teams and gave them out at the banquets. These DVDs are full of great memories for the kids and the parents too.

dang laptop. I continue...
Kudos to these parents who put in so much of their own time to do special things to make the kids feel good and who make such special keepsakes such as DVDs and videos. They are full of great memories for the kids, the coaches and the parents and we are lucky to have people like Jay who enjoy doing this for us.

*sigh* It's getting so annoying that I pretty much can't watch ANY 2x2's anymore because suddenly "the music rights may not have been granted in your country", so I'm blocked from watching all the videos. :( Any other international people having that problem?

Back