All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am quite sure we scared the poor mom with all our hysterical laughter...if she is till on here she has changed her name moved to Tahiti and never ever ever mentioned the 3 year old bhs again. Poor thing:help:
:chestbump:
I think it was actually Guam.....

This thread, this thread. :cloud9:

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, has anybody seen the two year old on instagram who pulls body positions and such with the help of her mother, like her mother holds her foot up for heel stretches? I'm not a mom and don't know many new moms so I figured this would be the best place to bring it up- is this a thing? Do people stretch their children this early and is it okay..?

Yes. I saw that account when checking my daughter's Instagram. I unfollowed it, because it seems very much like a mother promoting her daughter with hopes of cheerlebrity. She's a baby! Blech.

Search on YouTube for mini 5 ;)
I saw the FAME mini 2/5 routine but I don't get it? Do you not get a deduction if you throw a tuck and fulls on level 2 team? Were they the only ones competing and they just didn't care? Because if they won against another mini 2 team I don't think that is right.

I saw the FAME mini 2/5 routine but I don't get it? Do you not get a deduction if you throw a tuck and fulls on level 2 team? Were they the only ones competing and they just didn't care? Because if they won against another mini 2 team I don't think that is right.
I'm pretty sure they were the only mini 2 team there.

Back