All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. I saw that account when checking my daughter's Instagram. I unfollowed it, because it seems very much like a mother promoting her daughter with hopes of cheerlebrity. She's a baby! Blech.

She's posted on her blog ' my daughter's famous! ' and about how she took her to a showcase and she had 'fans'.. sigh.

That FAME video is really funny because they were the only team in their division and decided to just go for it. Watch the judges reaction...they are judging..kid throws full and they all look at each other confused. It's like they just throw the sheets in the air like "I'm out!".

Link to the video?

The guy on the end is like "Is this level 2?" after the mini hits her full.
The judge to his left just puts her sheets to the side halfway through the routine and the one on her left is confused from the minute they do standing tucks...

Oh my gosh, those judges cracked me up! They are all like, WTF?

I had to watch again with my sound up to hear the judges - how funny was that!? Guess they weren't going for Grand or high point and just wanted to throw them LOL....Most of our mini 2's had tucks the end of our mini year but only 1 had close to a full or he may have had it then -he was 4. He's 8 now I think and just went to Stingrays Teal Y5 :) I love watching the Y4/Y5 teams....This video was great, the judge on the end haha....thanks!

This baby's account has irked me since I first stumbled across it. I thought I was the only one that was more then mildly annoyed by it because it had something crazy like 14k followers. And the comments on the pictures from people 'show us your tumbling! Pull a scorpion!' Is this really happening??
There are some legit crazy good little ones that my cp's follow. If you are 7 and can throw a full or a whip by all means I'd love to follow you but am I following a 2 year old standing there in a sports bra and diaper with mom pulling her heel stretch? Hell to tha nah.

This baby's account has irked me since I first stumbled across it. I thought I was the only one that was more then mildly annoyed by it because it had something crazy like 14k followers. And the comments on the pictures from people 'show us your tumbling! Pull a scorpion!' Is this really happening??
There are some legit crazy good little ones that my cp's follow. If you are 7 and can throw a full or a whip by all means I'd love to follow you but am I following a 2 year old standing there in a sports bra and diaper with mom pulling her heel stretch? Hell to tha nah.

The girl I babysat in middle school (she's 12 now) did a shoutout for this baby on instagram.. I was so confused. I know some moms start their kids out young, but come on!

I just saw it and I'll say this again - she looks like an ex-cheerleader who got knocked up (the mom) and thinks this baby is her living American Girl doll. The mother is a child herself with zero sense. I would venture to guess there are many pedophiles on that follower list. I just pray the mother has some parents in her life that protect their granddaughter!!!!

Back