All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you guys know why it keeps getting shut down? I don't really use Instagram other to check on my kid, so I'm unaware of their policies.

Do you guys know why it keeps getting shut down? I don't really use Instagram other to check on my kid, so I'm unaware of their policies.
I saw on a fanpage that she got shut down because she was under 13. I'm not sure how valid that is considering I know of many people "cheerlebrities", celebrities, and even kids I know in real life that are under 13 with an instagram.

i'm curious about this as well - i don't know what the account is and i haven't seen it, but i have heard instagram is a nightmare to get accounts removed from with the imposter cheerleb accounts, so i find it interesting that they are so quick to delete this account twice. what policy did it violate?

i'm curious about this as well - i don't know what the account is and i haven't seen it, but i have heard instagram is a nightmare to get accounts removed from with the imposter cheerleb accounts, so i find it interesting that they are so quick to delete this account twice. what policy did it violate?
They (IG) said the minimum age to make an account is 13 and that based on the information provided it did not meet those requirements.

Add me to the PM list. CP was telling me about a 4 year old on Instagram,who has a BHS and all that craziness and I thought,that was a mess;I can't believe anyone younger is doing the same thing.

Out of curiosity, why aren't we able to post the name of the account? Mom runs it. Granted, I dont want any more people to follow this woman than already do, but is there a valid reason we can't post?
@King

If you are linking to an adult I dont have any objection.

Back