All-Star 3 Year Old Bhs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And she made another account _cheermama the info section says look for Alyssa on smoed 2023..... Weird

why is this okay? like at all? I get that she's 18, fine, but use your brain a little bit, don't post pictures of your little kid half clothed online...

Last edited:
I think it's weird how much money she's spent on famous gym proshop apparel for her 2 year old... Like what? Why?

(Not that the whole thing isn't strange) could this ever be considered child exploitation? I'm not going to pretend I know anything legal, but something just seems so very wrong here. Does alyss' grandma know about this? (Since she apparently watches her, according to tumblr) I think a mature adult needs to step in - you have an audience of at least 30k unknown people looking at your baby's crotch pulling heel stretches.. Not okay. I've never met her or live anywhere near her, and I know where she cheers and plays - what's to stop a pedaphile from actually finding her? freaks me out.

Her tumblr is - weird. But she says about herself that she's weird so at least i'm not offensive.

But her personal thoughts and FAQ makes me wonder if it is a good thing that she is responsible for a toddler.
And, yes, this whole Baby-famous thing.

There are so many crazy people in the world. Why give them pictures of your half-naked daughter?

I don't get it, either. BUT it's for sure not limited to young mamas. I see many, many local cheer "baby" accounts that appear to be run by moms. Blech. I'm not in a big cheer area, so it seems as if they are competing to be the first local cheerlebrities.

I don't get it, either. BUT it's for sure not limited to young mamas. I see many, many local cheer "baby" accounts that appear to be run by moms. Blech. I'm not in a big cheer area, so it seems as if they are competing to be the first local cheerlebrities.

Are you serious? Cheer Baby accounts?
Either i've a) been blind for the last year or b) woke up in a parallel universe where this is okay for more parents than just a teenage mom with some serious problems.

Well, they aren't titled Cheer Baby, but young girls <7 with Instagram accounts that SEEM to be managed by their mothers. Again, I see them while monitoring my 13 year old's account. One if them is a girl we know personally. She is four. They are very nice people, but I don't understand the purpose of the account.

Double post...but, if your kid is 7 and has 5000 followers on her public Instagram, that seems crazy to me. Is a 7 year old really managing that account? If she is, why is a parent not monitoring the account and keeping it private? If she's NOT, what's the purpose of the account?

This girl's tumblr makes me sad. For the 18 year old mom I mean. :( I would hazard a guess that she's not had a great life, and that Alyss is the one thing saving her. I'm not saying it's ok to have this much info and these pics available to strangers. I'm saying I hate whoever made her this messed up at 18.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Double post...but, if your kid is 7 and has 5000 followers on her public Instagram, that seems crazy to me. Is a 7 year old really managing that account? If she is, why is a parent not monitoring the account and keeping it private? If she's NOT, what's the purpose of the account?
If your kid is 7 and has an Instagram account. Period. Crazy. Period.
I've spent 10 years working in elementary schools. Kids that age forget their homework, lunch, shoes, what have you. WHY put this on them? Why add to their distraction with posing for IG pics, responding to followers and such. And teaching them that this type of nonsense is important? Geez. If she were my student I'd pull mommy in for a nice chat.
We all know how well kids deal with social media. Just glance briefly at ask.fm. Lets add another topic to their therapy list. Let them be kids. Ugh. I'm all icked out for today.

Latest posts

Back