All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe they don't to keep everyone around to watch the other divisions? I am more inclined to believe it may have to do with the scrutinizing of tje scoresheets for level 5. We live over 5 hours away and have already planned on the extra night. Last year we were there crazy late. Most hotels offer a cheaper rate for Sunday.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Booking mine now....it is half the weekend rate for that Sunday night.

i can't complain about my team warming up at 740 since the first team warms up at 6 am and competes at 7am... :eek: thats extremely early
It's exactly why my CPs gym is pulling out of the competition, too early and too late for the teams and the awards. We dont have a level 5 going for a bid so it just seemed crazy to make the trip.

We were just sent the tentative schedule for our gym by our owners. I do not understand why we allow these EPs to start awards so late on a Sunday night. They have no consideration for kids going to school nor parents who need to be at work the next day (or just be functional). I wish sometimes we would all tell the EPs that this is simply unacceptable and that they need to figure out a better plan to get these awards - and the comps in general - over with earlier. Or we are not coming back.

We were just sent the tentative schedule for our gym by our owners. I do not understand why we allow these EPs to start awards so late on a Sunday night. They have no consideration for kids going to school nor parents who need to be at work the next day (or just be functional). I wish sometimes we would all tell the EPs that this is simply unacceptable and that they need to figure out a better plan to get these awards - and the comps in general - over with earlier. Or we are not coming back.
The USASF mandates that no teams compete before 8AM or after 10PM. That's all we have to help. :(

The USASF mandates that no teams compete before 8AM or after 10PM. That's all we have to help. :(
I know our Youth 2 is going on before 8 AM at this comp. Last year our junior 3 went on at 7 AM. So I don't think the USASF is helping out here....And awards for small senior 5 at 11 PM on a Sunday night when they are competing early afternoon is ludicrous and just not right.

I know our Youth 2 is going on before 8 AM at this comp. Last year our junior 3 went on at 7 AM. So I don't think the USASF is helping out here....And awards for small senior 5 at 11 PM on a Sunday night when they are competing early afternoon is ludicrous and just not right.
Whoops, it may be before 7AM then. All I know is that I was told I was "lucky" because my mini prep 1's are competing at 9:30 AM. Apparently that's really late.

OK. Well personally my cp has great compete times. But...open 5 is meeting at like 8:30 am their awards are scheduled for 10 pm. Huh?

I don't get why the level 5 awards are so late. If they were going to be that late then all the level 5 divsions should just compete later. They are all done by 145 in the afternoon. To make people wait around for that long for awards on Sunday is just crazy to me. We told our team they didn't have to stay for awards. We compete at 12 and lot of kids need to go to school on Monday. So we probably will have about 5 kids out of 20 there for awards lol.

I think it's funny when we all say and "some"kids have to got to school on Monday. Unless they are homeschooled or in preschool, isn't the best place for them on Monday,schoo

Back