All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I think I can trump all of your complaints, since my team has drawn the very last spot on both days and compete at nearly 11:00 PM!!! I didn't even know how to begin explaining that to my parents. We are coming from Jersey which means i will have a lot of kids missing school monday. Not sure I understand this scheduling. AT ALL. UGGG
You win.....

Not yet.
website says: Wednesday WEEK OF the event by 5:00 PM
Final Performance Order will be posted to website.

Not yet.
website says: Wednesday WEEK OF the event by 5:00 PM
Final Performance Order will be posted to website.
:( I'm there with my team, a girl who is on another team is staying with me so I need to know her performance time, and I have athletes that I coach for high school competing with another gym. I just want to see the schedule for crying out loud!!! Why must I wait so long?

Well I think I can trump all of your complaints, since my team has drawn the very last spot on both days and compete at nearly 11:00 PM!!! I didn't even know how to begin explaining that to my parents. We are coming from Jersey which means i will have a lot of kids missing school monday. Not sure I understand this scheduling. AT ALL. UGGG
Oh my........ You win hands down

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Can you at least go down on Saturday then, so they do not miss any school on Friday?

Well it's after 5 on Weds. so where's the schedule? Watch them pull what happened with BATC. The schedule was up for about 12 hours, then pulled offline. In order to get a schedule at the the Gaylord, you had to pony up for the $15 program.

@cyngirl Oh my gosh.... that's awful. What level is this? I guess the only thing positive about such a late time (if there is anything positive!) is that at least your kids can come down on Saturday morning instead of Friday so no one misses school Friday. We're in Jersey as well, although a good hour further south than you are - so while we don't HAVE to take the kids out of school on Friday, we did decide to get an early start on the road trip since my oldest competes so stinking early on Saturday morning. Gives us time to get checked in, settled into the hotel, dinner and hair curling all in an attempt to have the kids in bed by 8 PM. (We'll see if it happens... but that's the dream!)

Well it's after 5 on Weds. so where's the schedule? Watch them pull what happened with BATC. The schedule was up for about 12 hours, then pulled offline. In order to get a schedule at the the Gaylord, you had to pony up for the $15 program.

Yes!! I remember how annoyed we all were by this. At least at the Gaylord, a lot of people were staying at the venue - I want to see this schedule so I can get an idea of how many teams will be there at 6:30 in the morning so I can think about this whole parking hoopla, all that good stuff. And of course I just plain want to know who we'll be up against cause I'm NOSY like that!! LOL!

This is true. VIP room is quickly going to become Coaches Nap Room.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It can be Random Stranger From Jersey Room too... right? My y2 kiddo goes on right before you guys and I'm already exhausted 3 days ahead of time just in preparation. Nap time is going to be key to keeping this whole crazy train on the tracks... LOL.

Back