All-Star [4/5-4/6] Acda - Reach The Beach All Star Nationals - Ocean City, Md

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's funny when we all say and "some"kids have to got to school on Monday. Unless they are homeschooled or in preschool, isn't the best place for them on Monday,schoo

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I always think of the older kids on open teams and super seniors as not necessarily having school. The rest of them should be there!

The more teams they get the better the profits, as if the spectator fees r not enough, They figure that if you r a level 5 team and there for a bid , then you will stay. Glad we r not going this year, even though it usually is a fun place to be. The hotels r profiting too.

I know our Youth 2 is going on before 8 AM at this comp. Last year our junior 3 went on at 7 AM. So I don't think the USASF is helping out here....And awards for small senior 5 at 11 PM on a Sunday night when they are competing early afternoon is ludicrous and just not right.

Yup! I have a youth 2 cheerleader and she competes somewhere between 7:30 and 7:45 AM (can't remember the exact time). The scheduling is so random - I also have a mini 1, and she goes on around 2:30. Why youth 2 is at the crack of dawn and mini 1 is mid-afternoon, I'll never understand. Very weird!

The more teams they get the better the profits, as if the spectator fees r not enough, They figure that if you r a level 5 team and there for a bid , then you will stay. Glad we r not going this year, even though it usually is a fun place to be. The hotels r profiting too.

Edited because posted in wrong thread. Sorry!

Last edited:
Really glad we are passing on this one this year. They are only giving Summit Bids out, no Worlds Bids so the Worlds teams could surely have their awards earlier. Last year, we were there so late. Really disappointed to hear that warm ups are outside. If NCA can do warmups inside, then so can this comp. If they can't, they need to limit the number of teams....like NCA.
There is also world bids as usual. I think last weekend for them.

Sounds like it could turn into a disaster just like what happen at Us Finals in VB where they had too many people for the space and people could not get into watch.

Sounds like it could turn into a disaster just like what happen at Us Finals in VB where they had too many people for the space and people could not get into watch.

Parking is going to be a nightmare for Sunday night what with kids still competing until after 9 and then awards. Last year they had the awards upstairs (at least in the morning) so really don't understand why they have to wait so late for some divisions which will have finished hours earlier. I'm already planning to stay over Sunday night which I am not too happy about.

Did anyone else notice that the warm ups this year are in tents in the parking lot?

Personally I would rather have the parking spaces. It sounds like it's going to be a hot mess. Shuttle busses from a municipal parking lot that doesn't open til 8 AM when checkins start at 6... Maybe not the most helpful thing...

Personally I would rather have the parking spaces. It sounds like it's going to be a hot mess. Shuttle busses from a municipal parking lot that doesn't open til 8 AM when checkins start at 6... Maybe not the most helpful thing...
May be just using the bus system to get from hotel to convention center.

Well I think I can trump all of your complaints, since my team has drawn the very last spot on both days and compete at nearly 11:00 PM!!! I didn't even know how to begin explaining that to my parents. We are coming from Jersey which means i will have a lot of kids missing school monday. Not sure I understand this scheduling. AT ALL. UGGG

Back