All-Star A New Maddie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Madison is amazing!! She lives here in Greenville, and she gets her tumbling training at Rockstar. We don't have a Youth or Junior 5 here, so she drives to Cheer extreme. If you've seen how far she's progressed in just 2 years of tumbling, you'd see why myself and most people think she's going to be one of the best in the country when she gets older. Oh, and her mom is OK with the posting of the videos.

here is another video of her stunting....amazing

sorry just reliezed this was already posted...my bad lol

Nothing would make my Madison happier than having this talented young girl leading SE LARGE ALL GIRL with 36 to multiple World's titles. There were Kelly Smiths and Katie Laniers and others before, there are Ericas, Mollys, Gabies, Maddie D, Alanas, Rachels and Juliets right now, and a whole host of others like this one following behind. As the 1st General of the CEA Maddie Teal Army, I salute this young one and wish her well. Even though we fuss sometimes, we are family.

Loved Katie Lanier!! <3

Thank you everyone so much for all of the sweet comments about Madison's videos. We started at CEA last year. Madison tried out with a RO BHS full. She had a full on the floor without a spot the week before she turned seven. Madison turned eight in Feb. In January she started throwing double fulls and is currently working on punchfront through to double and whip doubles. We tumble at Rockstar cheer with a couple AMAZING coaches named Dustin Wingate and Chase Clark. When we tried out at CEA, we didnt have much hopes of Madison flying at all. She was pretty terrible. I thought her coaches there were going to rip their hair out trying to get her to be tight.. lol! Courtney, Sarah, and the rest of her staff have taught Madison how to really learn to stand up on her own feet and be a confident flyer. She competes tick tocks on both of her teams, and on youth elite, her main base is shorter than her. With all that said, Madison is far from the best one on her team. Youth Elite has AMAZING talent. She is inspired daily by her teammates. There is something magical about how those little girls push each other. I, for one, am so glad that the age grid changes still gave these girls a team to call home.. Madison has so many rolemodels, most of them are on Senior Elite. It brought tears to both of our eyes when she saw that people were comparing her to Maddie Gardner. Madison has looked up to Maddie for 2 years now. She also really aspires to tumble like Ashley Hobbs or her all time favorite Whitney Love. I am just so thankful for all of the hard working girls who have paved the way for these girls and continue to give them inspiration. I am also thankful for everyone Madison has in her corner. :) I appreciate the sweet words and hope that you will all join me watching these kids on Youth Elite continue on their journey through out the years.

Madison is amazing!! She lives here in Greenville, and she gets her tumbling training at Rockstar. We don't have a Youth or Junior 5 here, so she drives to Cheer extreme. If you've seen how far she's progressed in just 2 years of tumbling, you'd see why myself and most people think she's going to be one of the best in the country when she gets older. Oh, and her mom is OK with the posting of the videos.

Nothing would make my Madison happier than having this talented young girl leading SE LARGE ALL GIRL with 36 to multiple World's titles. There were Kelly Smiths and Katie Laniers and others before, there are Ericas, Mollys, Gabies, Maddie D, Alanas, Rachels and Juliets right now, and a whole host of others like this one following behind. As the 1st General of the CEA Maddie Teal Army, I salute this young one and wish her well. Even though we fuss sometimes, we are family.

Thank you so much! Madison is still on cloud nine thinking she is being compared to Maddie! Please tell Maddie, that Madison LOVED the gorgeous birthday cake she made her. She even ate a piece each morning at cheersport for good luck. :)

I cant even believe some of the comments I was reading here.....

This little girl has talent...can we compliment a little girl without everyone's claws coming out!!! Maddie Gardner is to Me one of the best flyers I have ever seen in my life and I get chills when I watch her...to me this is a huge compliment to her as well...girls all around strive to be like her, do her stunts etc.....

Relax people!!

props to "little maddie" AMAZING TALENT!!!!

Back