All-Star A Whole New Low....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nobody called out any specific gym but we do know for sure who it was and who he is affiliated with. Btw our showoff was in Galveston Texas.

just out of curiosity..

What Gym(s) and Team(s) will be competing against eachother and what divison from TX.. could someone break it down?! ( i know its asking for alot)

i know
Woodlands & Texas - Med AG

the gym at hand confirmed that they did send mc down to our showoff to record us. the gym at hand called me personally to say how embarressed he was that he just found out that his other co-owner did send MC to video our showoff. he didnt call our owners because he doesnthave a good relationship with them he said. if not to steal choroegraphy or stunt ideas or what ever whats the reason to send someone to video our entire showcase?

oh and who ever asked about the videos on youtube and the links, they were made private after however many hours of them being up...

just out of curiosity..

What Gym(s) and Team(s) will be competing against eachother and what divison from TX.. could someone break it down?! ( i know its asking for alot)

i know
Woodlands & Texas - Med AG

im not sure what all teams each gym has. off the top of my head of what i do know

cheer athletics medium all girl
texas cheer medium all girl
wecc medium all girl

prodigy allstars medium coed
texas cheer medium coed

apex (used to be storm) small coed
all star revolution (edgars new gym old uc coach)- small coed

lol thats pretty much all i know... i am not on my game this year! haha im slacking

im not sure what all teams each gym has. off the top of my head of what i do know

wecc medium all girl

texas cheer medium coed

lol thats pretty much all i know... i am not on my game this year! haha im slacking

yeah i dont know either hahaha but thank you!

wecc medium all girl

texas cheer medium coed

geez seems like everyones going medium!

im just glad that i belong to a gym who doesnt have to go out and record other peoples parent show offs.

anyways just happy to know we compete in 3 weeks and hopefully we can hit all our stuff cause its sick!

Thats how YOU do things and that is ggggreat!!!!!! but this gym will re-do stuff now that they have our stuff. why else video it and send it off to others? they are known for videoing all the teams that take the mat at comps. its just crazy they couldnt wait 3 more weeks when we will go head to head with them at the first comp. and just let the best team that day win.
Lol being that I lived in that area for the past 5 years, I know the Houston area has some serious rivalry issues. It started from the fact that all of the coaches of the gyms in that area, once cheered/coached or had some type of relationship with Texas LS cheer, then branched off. You cant do much about the parents of the gym, or even coaches of other gyms. All you can do is smile and wave (and jeep banging you big Texas lone star drum <3 it!!!). Keep your eyes on youtube and other video sharing sites, and take down what you can. People are tacky.

Lol being that I lived in that area for the past 5 years, I know the Houston area has some serious rivalry issues. It started from the fact that all of the coaches of the gyms in that area, once cheered/coached or had some type of relationship with Texas LS cheer, then branched off. You cant do much about the parents of the gym, or even coaches of other gyms. All you can do is smile and wave (and jeep banging you big Texas lone star drum <3 it!!!). Keep your eyes on youtube and other video sharing sites, and take down what you can. People are tacky.
we love our drum~~ :p

I personally think that with all the changes in the scoring rubric this year - a lot of coaches are going to be stalking their competitiors. Not to 'steal' choreography or stunts - but simply to see how their teams and routines are stacking up. Of course every team is going to put out their best routine - but what is considered the "best" this year is going to be different from last year I think.

Back