All-Star All Star Mom & Dating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey I'm a single cheer mom! I don't find it that hard to date or really find any people who are against it! Maybe my age though makes it easier because I usually attract or talk to young boys! Haha I mean they are of age but still young like 20. So maybe If any of y'all like 20year olds then that might be an option. As I get older it will probably be a little harder but with me being 23 I find more friends (like girls) that always make smart remarks of how much I pay and how I waste my money. I haven't had any man present that as a concern to me in our relationship.
I wish all of y'all good luck!

However if a certain cheer dad on here was single I'd be all over it. I would move and everything to be together and my CP could cheer there. But I'll just keep my desire too myself as he isn't single but he is definitely a catch as far as cheer dads go :).

LOL yes, when I was 23 I didn't have a real hard time getting dates either. :D I'm a smidge older than that now...so 20 year olds are out of the question for me - I think that would go past cougar and onto just outright creepy, seeing as how my cp is about to be 17.:eek:

DYING to know who the "certain cheer dad" is though! :chestbump:

LOL yes, when I was 23 I didn't have a real hard time getting dates either. :D I'm a smidge older than that now...so 20 year olds are out of the question for me - I think that would go past cougar and onto just outright creepy, seeing as how my cp is about to be 17.:eek:

DYING to know who the "certain cheer dad" is though! :chestbump:

I know at first when I read this I was like I don't have a problem! Then I thought about it I was like yeah I can see that being a problem as I get a little bit older! So I need to hurry up and marry now. Lol Jp

However if my dad and his gf break up I'll totally post pics of him. He is a nice looking man if I do say so myself! Then one of y'all can fall happily in love and move down here and your cp could cheer for Prime Tyme or ACE in Tennessee! Lol I totally just put together a little fairy tale so I'm going to stop now! Haha

And as far as the cheer dads go I wouldn't want to freak him out if I said it... But I'm definitely thinking about it! He is cute and nice...
I totally think I sound like a creep right now!

where are you guys still posting here? your very own single parent thread is waiting

I wish there was a way to meet single dads who have daughters involved in all star cheer & are supportive of it. I am a single Mom of 3 kids. Both of daughters love all star cheer & have a passion for it. My son loves soccer & boys gymnastics. The guys I have meet & went out with all seem to disapprove of all star cheer. :( They think I (me & my girls) put to much of our money, time, & energy into it. I admit my girls are at the gym 4 times a week & they live cheer because they love it. I happen to also love it. So, it is a win win situation to me. My last boyfriend told me he was ready to start talking about marriage, but wanted me to agree to take my girls out of cheer and just let them take a dance class once a week. Needless to say, we are no longer together. I am so frustrated! Any advice or suggestions?

If I was one of your daughters I would be so thankful for you to leave a potential fiance for the risk of losing all star cheer. Good for you for sticking up for them! :cool:

You've been in Chicago for like a WEEK and already have a better social life than I do...no sympathy here! :p

I think you mean to say "You've been in Chicago for like a WEEK and already have a better social life than I do...with all straight guys.... :p" I am madly inlove with one of my co-workers though.... but knows it... so its no fun!

I think you mean to say "You've been in Chicago for like a WEEK and already have a better social life than I do...with all straight guys.... :p" I am madly inlove with one of my co-workers though.... but knows it... so its no fun!

I think half of Illinois is madly in love with one of your coworkers...:rolleyes:

Am I the only one that thinks this is a strange post? there are plenty of other sites to post on, many parents already come on here and live through their kids and know we are supposed to help you find a date? Please.

Am I the only one that thinks this is a strange post? there are plenty of other sites to post on, many parents already come on here and live through their kids and know we are supposed to help you find a date? Please.

Wow. I was going to just leave that alone (especially the part about living through their kids...rude much???) but I don't think she wanted anyone to help her find a date. I think she was looking for people who could relate to what she is going through and to know she is not alone. Which she clearly found...so maybe not so strange. If you didn't like the topic you are free to just skip it and go on to the next one.

Back