All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prayers to the girl that was injured this weekend. Hope she has a speedy recovery!! Overall it was a fun weekend and a good comp. Sooo many talented teams!

As a parent of a daughter competing in a division between the sm senior 4 division, I was able to see all of the talent in that division. I give my heart to the poor girl on jersey and wish her a speedy recovery but just because she got hurt doesn't mean that the gym has the right to be rude and start problems here. I have no problem calling this out and imo it was unnecessary to make a comment like that. I actually talked to a few of the girls on the other team as they sat behind me and they were very sweet. Once again, I wish the best of luck to the injured jersey girl!

It was an outstanding weekend of competition! Congratulations to F5, NJSE, USA Wildcats, CJA, and Cosmic Rays on the level 5 wins. The competition was highly competitive, WC was surely no push over, however all the wins were much deserved by all. I was really impressed with Gravity All Stars from Long Island. Man can those girls stunt!!! F5 blew the roof off the building and said "You will not beat me in my own back yard! Not today!!!" NJSE's whole program was impressive and I especially loved Sm Junior 3 and of course Fab 5. CJA also represented for Jersey and the Sr 4 & Sr 5 program delivered as usual. Georgia All Stars was a nice lil surprised and they definitely came to play as well. I hope everyone enjoyed the competition!

small junior is from the Pa gym, just saying...lol

Small Limited was USA, Regin, Star Athletics
Large ltd was Fab 5, Odyssey
Large Senior was F5, SS, Tsunam
Small Sr was CJA, WG, Suns, CT
IOC5 Lazers, CT Spirit
IO5 GA won

So excited on our win in Small Senior CoEd...both Star and Reign brought it to the mat...our top girl and point dancer couldn't perform on day 2 due to a concussion...thank goodness we got a fill in and had to rework to routine. Our girls /guys LOVED the kids from Reign, they were so complimentary and supportive every time we competed with them.

small junior is from the Pa gym, just saying...lol

I stand corrected lol. However it's naturally to refer to the program as NJSE because that's what the've always been. I guess now they need to be call SE and not have only NJ as their state symbol on T-shirts.

It's expected that a team in the same division would not find it fair considering the tb and sf. But that is the decision of the judges, not a parent. It is uncalled for to say that you find it not fair if you are not a judge. Gravity had an amazing routine up until their sf... should they have been allowed to start over too? Or is that not what you were implying...
I was not implying that Gravity should get a redo- they had a fall thats what happens in cheer- I am not going to argue this anymore- I was upset because i thought someone was implying that we were rude- and I was defending our gym. What happened happened and on to the next weekend. I wish you all luck for the remainder of your season.

Gravity dropped a stunt. Jersey had to stop the routine and rush a girl to the hospital because she got an elbow to the eye in a double down (hoping she didn't break anything serious, but cat scan results haven't come back yet). Jersey performed again and did get their pyramid and had no major issues, though they marked a rewind because of the injury. Hail looked better today. Have to mention the class it takes for parents of a team at the arena to trash a team that just watched a teammate taken to the hospital with a potentially serious injury. That same team also gave them the finger when they walked off stage, so I guess we know where they learned it.
all i have to say is gravity was amazing. Even with the fall they put on an amazing show and it just doesnt add up how they could go from first to third when clearly they had the better/harder routine. also obvi everyone from the program is going to be upset with it because they thought the scores where bull which i agree that the scores were. i honestly doubt any of the girls doing that... crying i could see but never that! and i think anyone would be mad/upset if they had the second highest score of the day(behind f5) on day 1 with a routine that was amazing but not there best one and then come day 2 they drop down to third place.

I stand corrected lol. However it's naturally to refer to the program as NJSE because that's what the've always been. I guess now they need to be call SE and not have only NJ as their state symbol on T-shirts.
There were PASE shirts. It has the state of PA on the shirt. And i personally wouldn't want to wear one. NJ is a better state to look at. Although I guess having PA on a shirt is better than a state like Colorado. haha

Back