All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There were PASE shirts. It has the state of PA on the shirt. And i personally wouldn't want to wear one. NJ is a better state to look at. Although I guess having PA on a shirt is better than a state like Colorado. haha

I was referring to the shirts that clearly have the state of NJ behind them. Now that SE it is a multiple state program there has to be a distinction in the name to not leave out the other state. It would be like ACE still being called ACE of Alabama yet there have gyms in GA, and TN. I'm so used to them being NJ that it was 2nd nature to type NJSE. Regardless of residence I have to say that Jr 3 team blew me away. So amazing!

There were PASE shirts. It has the state of PA on the shirt. And i personally wouldn't want to wear one. NJ is a better state to look at. Although I guess having PA on a shirt is better than a state like Colorado. haha
There's nothing wrong with the state of PA, just sayin. Not like it matters, but PA is a great place to be. There are not too many good cheer teams that come from there anymore though, sad. FCA, Pittsburgh Superstars, etc.

There's nothing wrong with the state of PA, just sayin. Not like it matters, but PA is a great place to be. There are not too many good cheer teams that come from there anymore though, sad. FCA, Pittsburgh Superstars, etc.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding (sorta ;) )

I lived in PA for 4 years while i attended school. I have also coached teams in PA and still do choreography for teams in PA. There is nothing at all wrong with it. (Except maybe the left lane drivers).

I was just saying, the outline of NJ is a lot more fun/interesting on a shirt than the outline of the state of PA which is a big box with some zig zags on the end.

I'm pretty sure he's kidding (sorta ;) )
i hope so .. were out of PA and my senior 4 team Tri-State Cheer Encore just had the highest score of the entire event (levels 1-6) at Reach the beach this weekend and has had a top 2 placing all season .. along with the rest of the program! PA teams are catching up you'll see :)

Just to clarify my post again... I was talking about the literal shape of the state that you would see on a map only. My comment had nothing to do with the quality of teams from the state.

i hope so .. were out of PA and my senior 4 team Tri-State Cheer Encore just had the highest score of the entire event (levels 1-6) at Reach the beach this weekend and has had a top 2 placing all season .. along with the rest of the program! PA teams are catching up you'll see :)
I actually coached one of the girls on this and I couldn't be happier for her and your team!!!

thanks !! and i got the shirt thing lol i was just letting "feelingfierce" kno that PA has a up and coming gym!
Just making sure. Don't want to be labeled as a PA hater also. I only have enough energy to hate on one thing a season.

I stand corrected lol. However it's naturally to refer to the program as NJSE because that's what the've always been. I guess now they need to be call SE and not have only NJ as their state symbol on T-shirts.

lol we have shirts that have pa on them we r called Pa spirit explosion but who know next year may just be SE thanks for the compliment...we are very proud of all the teams from both states

we all know you like spirit explosion we dont need to be reminded everytime they compete jesus...but i do love fab 5!

There are posters on here (many, many of us) who are excited when their favorite team has a great weekend/performance. To each his own. Be supportive, please!

It's expected that a team in the same division would not find it fair considering the tb and sf. But that is the decision of the judges, not a parent. It is uncalled for to say that you find it not fair if you are not a judge. Gravity had an amazing routine up until their sf... should they have been allowed to start over too? Or is that not what you were implying...

I don't think anyone from Gravity or anywhere else is saying that they should have been allowed to start over as well. Any person is entitled hold an opinion as to whether or not they think a judges decision is fair, it is a free country and although we all have to abide by a judges decision we all don't have to agree with it.

I think the main issue that the "arguing" was about was that it was implied that Gravity team members and parents showed bad sportsmanship at the venue toward another team. A team parent came on the board to defend the reputation of that team and refuted the accusations of bad sportsmanship that were made. No one was diminshing the seriousness of an injury to a fellow athlete or wishing anyone ill will. A disparaging remark was made with implications to a specific team & the team came on to refute them.

Back