All-Star American Superstarz; Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So it that an error in the schedule?
I would assume its someone's error. Either the EP who decided to leave off nine teams all from the same program (which seems odd)... Or someone else's error....

It's out in social media that the schedule is up and we aren't on it. But there's been no communication from our gym about it so I really have no idea. We're all just assuming well show up in a revision since we haven't been told we aren't going.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You'll love my little 6 year old CP. Her team has had one heck of a season and she is quite adorable if I do say so myself.
Awh! Babydonna is going to Nashville with her team that weekend! I wish we could meet your CP! We'll have to figure out if we're anywhere else together this season, or if not, compare schedules for next season! I'd love to meet y'all!

I would assume its someone's error. Either the EP who decided to leave off nine teams all from the same program (which seems odd)... Or someone else's error....

It's out in social media that the schedule is up and we aren't on it. But there's been no communication from our gym about it so I really have no idea. We're all just assuming well show up in a revision since we haven't been told we aren't going.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Maybe it's just an error? :(

Awh! Babydonna is going to Nashville with her team that weekend! I wish we could meet your CP! We'll have to figure out if we're anywhere else together this season, or if not, compare schedules for next season! I'd love to meet y'all!
Honestly sorry we missed you at Encore.

Honestly sorry we missed you at Encore.
I know, right? I don't think we had connected on here until after that one. We're going to the Cheersport comp in Concord in April after the one in Nashville, then our season is over. Unless you're going to that one, we'll have to look at next year. :(

I know, right? I don't think we had connected on here until after that one. We're going to the Cheersport comp in Concord in April after the one in Nashville, then our season is over. Unless you're going to that one, we'll have to look at next year. :(
Nope American Superstarz is the last one for the 2012-13 season(thank goodness!). Hopefully than cap off a great season by bringing some jackets back.
Tryoutsare 2 weeks later.

Back