All-Star Angel Rice Moving To Cali Smoed For 2014-2015 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I moved from Nashville to Miami when I was 17, without parents, a Junior in High School, Lived with Victor and Kristen and cheer for Top Gun Large and Small Coed way back in 2004… This stuff happens everywhere, don't know why its a whole topic. lol
I'm just gonna guess that it's a whole topic because it's happening so frequently now. Maybe it happened often back when you did it too and nobody knew about it, but now thanks to social media people are learning about it right when it happens.

It's a hot topic for many reasons;

1) Angel Rice has been a stand out athlete and especially this season
2) Smoed just had a 3-peat and is one of the most followed teams in allstar
3) Worlds is over. Season is ending. The board needs something to speculate about....welcome to off-season

I just saw some girls bio and post about leaving Cheer central suns (I think that's the gyms name) and she is on smoed 2014-2015 so that's even less spots with all the ones y'all took up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! That's the girl I was talking about earlier! :) she's great. So happy for her!

I bet 98% of the tween population will hate me after this one but

I really don't care about smoed and who's on the team and I never will.
See, I get what you're saying, and its completely fine if you don't love them. But what I find irritating is that you have to announce it. 'I don't care about smoed'; 'I never will'. It's fine to not like them, but do you really have to hate them just because they're popular? And do you have to say it? I didn't love the fact that Orange won Worlds, but did I go and say "They didn't deserve it. I don't care about them and never will, they're too boring!"
No....just because to like smoed is mainstream, doesn't mean they deserve hate. Those athletes work hard like every other athlete, and they deserve the credit that every other athlete gets! Just because they on smoed and they have crazy, annoying fans...do they deserve hate? I don't get it! I think that every team deserves respect, whether they're crazy famous or from your local gym.

Don't really have a reason to be bitter.
And I'm not asking if they care.
I'm just sick of every 10-14 year old (ish) cheerleader having heart palpitations over a group of athletes.
But just because she's moving to Cali to be on Smoed everyone needs to discuss it. WHO CARES. Not me.
your twitter states you go to a university, and youre sick of 10-14 year old antics? think about that for a second.

Back