OT Any Retail Workers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I work at a sandwich shop called Ike's Place and I had to pick up dog poop yesterday....

with my hands. I threw up.

My manager was like, yeeeaaaahh, its pretty gross, im gonna need you to go pick that up...
What?! With your hands?? Would he not give you gloves? Did the dog poop in the shop? Hahah, sorry so many questions. I'm just kind of shocked lol.

Not retail but I have a lot of stories from my time working at an amusement park.
This guy was probably 40 years old and played my game with his wife and kids. They all left and later he came back by himself and asked me "If I felt like we connected on any level". I told him no, that I'm just a polite person but he seems like a nice guy and he proceeded to tell me that there's a warmth about the way I look at people. So.creepy.
My friend also worked at the park but in food service. One time she was working at dippin dots. The booth had pictures of dippin dots everywhere and clearly said "dippin dots: the ice cream of the future". This girl walks up. "Excuse me, do you sell dippin dots here?" "Yes, we sell dippin dots" "So is it ice cream?" "Ya, the sign says ice cream of the future" "So does that mean it's frozen?" Nooo we like to serve melted ice cream at our park.

I work at Michaels Arts and Crafts and some older ladies call the store just to chat about their crafts so I spend 15 minutes on the phone just talking to them cuz they're lonely but so darn cute.

I also get hit on all the time... like dude if you're coming to a craft store to pick up chicks... there's an issue. One guy came in during all my shifts for 2 weeks straight, my assistant manager thought it was hilarious because no matter if I was on the floor or in the back he would come looking for me. Needless to say I finally just told him I had a boyfriend and the stalking stopped.

Back