All-Star Anyone Having Music Issues Thus Far?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2009
As we head even further into the beginning of the all star season with routines being finalized and music production has anyone had any issues with their music producer? In years past there have been several post regarding this topic and I was curious to know if everyone is receiving their mixes or has it already turned into a nightmare?

I know that we had to switch producers this year! It wasn't the quality of the mix that sparked the switch, just bad customer service!! We love the work that Kyle B. has done for us and I'm curious to know how some of his other mixes sounds this season!!

yesss. we got our routine in july. got the music, maybe, 3 weeks ago and it was not what we payed for... sooo we're going with another producer. needless to say we have to use the mix we got originally for the first few comps until we get the new one.. but yeah.

I know that we had to switch producers this year! It wasn't the quality of the mix that sparked the switch, just bad customer service!! We love the work that Kyle B. has done for us and I'm curious to know how some of his other mixes sounds this season!!

Kyle B did CF nfinity's music last season, came out great!

so for the people that are having issues are you having to fork out more $ for another producer? because your original producer didnt give you the mix that you payed for.. or is there some type of reinburstment? i (lucky me) havent had issues like that (yet......) so idk how this works.

so for the people that are having issues are you having to fork out more $ for another producer? because your original producer didnt give you the mix that you payed for.. or is there some type of reinburstment? i (lucky me) havent had issues like that (yet......) so idk how this works.
we're paying an additional $1200 for a new producer/mix

Kyle did our Senior 4 this year, and it is phenomenal!! It's the first time we've ever received music and not wanted to have anything changed.

Got our music on the exact date that it was promised.....and it was perfect!!
JR is the Bomb.com!!!!
However, before we started using JR, we had sooo many issues with another producer who shall remain nameless.....pretty much left us hanging.

We got ours last week and we were missing a whole 8 count. Lol but it happens and hopefully it will get fixed before next weekend lol

Some of our teams have music but some don't. Any no one's music is finalized yet. They are still making changes to counts so there are no voiceovers or sound fx. The teams without music are just practicing to old music just to get used to doing without coaches counting I guess. I figure if they can hit it to music that doesn't even really go with the routines, it will be that much easier with music that matches!

We got our music last night and we get to hear it for the first time tonight! I know senior 4 came in but I'm not sure about International 5... I'll let you all know after practice :D

Back