All-Star Anyone Having Music Issues Thus Far?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My younger Pop Warner team had our fair share of issues this year, music included. Our first competition is this Saturday and I learned five days ago that due to various computer issues and a family emergency, the person who was originally supposed to mix our music was never able to get around to it. Cue me in freak out mode!

Luckily, the clouds parted and down from the heavens came @Level5Mom! I ordered our music from her early Wednesday morning and she had the whole mix finished and sent to me just hours later! The mix is absolutely fantastic and my girls all LOVE it! Crisis averted! Thank you, Joanne! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

coachFIERCE said:
My younger Pop Warner team had our fair share of issues this year, music included. Our first competition is this Saturday and I learned five days ago that due to various computer issues and a family emergency, the person who was originally supposed to mix our music was never able to get around to it. Cue me in freak out mode!

Luckily, the clouds parted and down from the heavens came @Level5Mom! I ordered our music from her early Wednesday morning and she had the whole mix finished and sent to me just hours later! The mix is absolutely fantastic and my girls all LOVE it! Crisis averted! Thank you, Joanne! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

We used Joanne this year! The mixes were amazing and I was shocked with how fast and how accomodating she was! She even gave us some song recommendations that could not have been more perfect when we were at a loss. Oh... And she was less expensive than the person we used to use... The one that took 4-6 weeks per mix....

We used Joanne this year! The mixes were amazing and I was shocked with how fast and how accomodating she was! She even gave us some song recommendations that could not have been more perfect when we were at a loss. Oh... And she was less expensive than the person we used to use... The one that took 4-6 weeks per mix....
She's awesome, isn't she? Her customer service is top notch, the pricing is affordable, and the quality of her mixes is A+. I'll be using her right from the get-go next year.

Best of luck to your team this season! :)

She's awesome, isn't she? Her customer service is top notch, the pricing is affordable, and the quality of her mixes is A+. I'll be using her right from the get-go next year.

she was amazing! she actually did my Mini music the morning of choreography. I had it in time to start choreography but there was a song that wasn't quite working. I sent her an email and went to work with the team. By the time we took a snack break, i had a new version with an amazing new song in my email. I was able to burn it and use it by the end of the day. It was so awesome!

thank you! good luck to you as well!

Our music is extremely fierce and I cannot wait for all of you to hear it! Also, I LOVE our Junior 2 music this year. It's amazing. JR you're the best :kiss:

Thank you both so much for the great feedback! I pride myself on customer service :). It's not hard to send/answer a quick text, email or phone call immediately. Edits aren't (usually) that hard and can be done in a few minutes. When you take good care of your clients and give them a quality product at a good value, they tend to come back every year. I appreciate your glowing review!

Level5Mom, do you have samples we can hear? Our gym contacted JR, but he was overbooked and couldn't take more teams. I think we found someone to do it, but IDK for sure. Do you have a website link?

Level5Mom, do you have samples we can hear? Our gym contacted JR, but he was overbooked and couldn't take more teams. I think we found someone to do it, but IDK for sure. Do you have a website link?
Her contact info should be in the Cheer Wiki! (top of the page)

I've had music issues before with DJ's and I've worked with all the big name producers. I think sometimes it is just the way they reply back to you on emails for changes and it's borderline unprofessional. I haven't used Kyle but his music is AMAZING.. might try him next year.

I've had music issues before with DJ's and I've worked with all the big name producers. I think sometimes it is just the way they reply back to you on emails for changes and it's borderline unprofessional. I haven't used Kyle but his music is AMAZING.. might try him next year.

Though not all music mixers I do think being from a big name gym does help with relations. If a music mixer were to screw over a big gym that would hurt their name more than screwing over a small gym.

And, this may sound odd, but a music mixer being honest and telling you they are overbooked is a good thing! That means they are being honest about what they can deliver.

JR did every team in our gym this year (Youth 2 - Senior 5). The music is AMAZING! He was VERY upfront and honest in his emails and texts. He was a few days late, but communicated an honest reason with an apology and got my music a day later. Not a big deal at all. I will more then likely be using JR for music for as long as I am coaching. Aside from JR being a top of the line innovative music producer - He has morals, ethics, and is a great person, in AND OUT of the studio.

Team JR.

If anyone is having problems with DJ's and are on a budget here are some of my recommendations:

JR - Best music producer IMO! Tons of energy in his music. $1200

Kyle Blitch - I used him last year. His customer service was A+ and nailed it. He was on time delivering too. If JR is ever too busy for me, I would use Kyle in a heartbeat. I think he is about $700-800 per mix.

Billy Kulik - I use Billy exclusively with all of the skills camps and choreography I do every summer. Ive used him for two full seasons. He is affordable, ALWAYS on time, ALWAYS communicates back with me fast, and ALWAYS improved every mix he does. Ill be using Billy for my summer camps forever. Prices Vary.

Eddie Gessford - WOW! I use him to do choreography at my Allstar gyms every year. He also does PHENOMENAL music. My roommates use him now for their summer camp business. Eddie has a Kyle Blitch sense of style to his music for a bit cheaper. Not sure on his prices.

Level5Mom - She has helped me out in the past, I know her personally as I used to coach her daughter and work with her. She is an AWESOME person with a GREAT heart! Great passion for the sport. Id highly recommend her!!!!

If anyone wants websites, samples, or contact info for the above DJ's - Let me know!

Back